Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 262728

Thread: My goodness

Re: My goodness

“Israel launched the war on Gaza on October 7 after Hamas-led Palestinian resistance groups carried out a surprise operation against the occupying entity in response to its intensified violence against Palestinians.“

Wow shade, you are really scraping the bottom of the propaganda barrel. I mean if you want to try and spew your nonsense you need to post things that dont have such blatantly biased comments. ‘Suprise operation’ ???? Really? You really have gone way past being useful idiot

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Report reveals Israel tortured UNRWA employees to falsely admit links to Hamas

Geneva, March 9 (RHC)-- The UN agency for Palestinian refugees says some of its employees were tortured by the occupying regime to falsely admit that the agency had ties with Hamas and its retaliatory operation in October last year.

The assertion was made in a February report by the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) that detailed various cases of mistreatment in Israeli detention centers against Palestinians, including several working for the agency.

The document said several UNRWA Palestinian staffers had been detained by the Israeli occupation army in Gaza, and that the ill-treatment and abuse they said they had experienced included severe physical beatings, waterboarding and threats of harm to family members.

“Agency staff members have been subject to threats and coercion by the Israeli authorities while in detention, and pressured to make false statements against the Agency, including that the Agency has affiliations with Hamas and that UNRWA staff members took part in the 7 October 2023” attack, the report said.

In addition to the abuse confirmed by UNRWA staff members, Palestinian detainees more broadly described allegations of abuse, including beatings, humiliation, threats, dog attacks, sexual violence, and deaths of detainees denied medical treatment, the UNRWA report underlined.

Juliette Touma, the UNRWA communications director, said the agency planned to hand the information in the 11-page, unpublished report to agencies inside and outside the UN specialized in documenting human rights abuses during the Israeli war on Gaza. “When the war comes to an end there needs to be a series of inquiries to look into all violations of human rights,” Touma said.

Earlier this year, the Israeli regime claimed that 12 employees of the UNRWA were involved in the Hamas-led retaliatory attack on the occupied territories on October 7th. Tel Aviv also alleged that 10% of all UNRWA’s 12,000 workers have links to Hamas.

The regime’s allegations against UNRWA, which were not publicly backed by evidence, have prompted more than 10 donor countries, including the United States, Germany, the European Union, Canada, and Japan, to suspend financial support. The funding from these countries makes up the bulk of all funding received by the UN agency.

Israel launched the war on Gaza on October 7 after Hamas-led Palestinian resistance groups carried out a surprise operation against the occupying entity in response to its intensified violence against Palestinians.

Since the start of the genocidal war, the Tel Aviv regime has killed 30,878 Palestinians and injured 72,402 others.

https://www.radiohc.cu/en/noticias/i...links-to-hamas
    This will be ignored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This will be ignored

And properly so.

Some things should be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The left are a sick, twisted, heartless bunch. For example, they could care less about that poor young girl who was bludgeoned to death by an illegal (who was released several times from crimes he committed here) while jogging on campus in Georgia. But no, what upsets them is that Joe Biden went off his teleprompter and called the lowlife scumbag an illegal and that's what they had a problem with, not the horrific event itself. They have exposed themselves on this thread time and time again. It's really sickening and disturbing.
    I'm not a 'ban them' type guy, but directly calling for genocide like Shade and the others have is seriously questionable.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I see the phony Jew, Chuck Schumer threw Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu under the bus. The phony Catholic, Joe Biden is not far from doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I see the phony Jew, Chuck Schumer threw Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu under the bus. The phony Catholic, Joe Biden is not far from doing the same.
    The Dems need to suck up to the Muslim vote for the Presidential election especially in Michigan and other battleground states

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This will be ignored

In 2014 journalist Matti Friedman wrote some essays explaining why a story like that will get written, which explains why an audience will later ignore it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-story/383262/
    https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/i...-insider-guide

In short, the cost of disagreeing with Israel is professional harm. The cost of disagreeing with Hamas is physical harm...to you and your family. Hamas knows how to terrorize the locals and manipulate media.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The Dems need to suck up to the Muslim vote for the Presidential election especially in Michigan and other battleground states
    That's what eventually happens when you play identity politics. You can only juggle groups so long before they start to question what's going on. The Dems biggest fear is for people to start thinking for themselves, instead of letting the media guide their emotions. I'm still trying to figure out why the Muslim population haven't left the Democrat Party over them pushing their Trans ideology. They cannot be on board with that.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

This is true.