Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodness

Re: My goodness

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You've adjusted to this country well. You're now playing the victim. Congratulations.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
    Ok cool, Iím a victim. Are you willing to answer my question? I would like to be enlightened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Ok cool, Iím a victim. Are you willing to answer my question? I would like to be enlightened.

Because you actively hate this country. You think itís systematically racist, imperialist and has lost all morality. Though im not quite sure why you think it had morality at any time.
    Grew up around a lot of immigrants, mom was an immigrant dad first generation. Many times i would hear friends of my parents say how much better the homeland was/is. When they got to the point of being annoying my dad would say i will pay for your to go there, but you canít come back, suddenly they werenít so mouthy anymore,
    You actively hate this country but are perfectly find using its freedoms snd benefits to advance yourself, all the while trying to turn it in to the third world you parents came here to escape.

3. Re: My goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

Not supporting the mass slaughter of starving innocents makes you a Hamas member, this is the exact propaganda they want you to believe so that you do not take issue with whats happening here. that is the strawman, you people are sick. You need to repent.

What would Jesus say about this?

Horrific images from Gaza, less than 24hrs old, of the unimaginable brutal killing of a human being by being run over by an IDF tank.

As much as I want to look away, we must not turn away.
    Just wondering, do you understand that we wouldn't be where we are today in Gaza if it wasn't for Oct. 7th? None of these atrocities would have taken place......Yes, war in itself is an atrocity. There will always be innocent lives lost in a war, it's inherent........it happens in EVERY single war. Like a good little propagandist you choose to just shed light on one side......then invoking God. You act as if God chooses sides in war or chooses which acts he condemns.

There's creditable accounts of rape on Oct. 7t did you invoke God and condemn those? Putting babies in ovens in front of the Jewish families........ how about those? cutting off heads of innocent young people at a music festival.....those?

What did Hamas think was going to happen after the attack? What do YOU think should have happened? There's historical precedent when Israel is attacked and it's response. The people who were raped, tortured and killed on Oct. 7th were innocent civilians, Hamas had to know the response was going to be quick and lethal. Hamas brought this to their own people. The people of the Gaza region only know one way of life, they are born and bred to fight Israel.

Sadly, this will never end......not in our life time nor our children's life time. The Palestinians, Hamas and bad actors of the world that support terror will not let this war ever end. It's been going on forever, the Jewish hatred in the world is alive and well.......and fully funded. America will support Israel to the end of time as well, weather it's been a Democrat controlled government or a Republican controlled government the support has never wavered.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Because you actively hate this country. You think itís systematically racist, imperialist and has lost all morality. Though im not quite sure why you think it had morality at any time.
    Grew up around a lot of immigrants, mom was an immigrant dad first generation. Many times i would hear friends of my parents say how much better the homeland was/is. When they got to the point of being annoying my dad would say i will pay for your to go there, but you canít come back, suddenly they werenít so mouthy anymore,
    You actively hate this country but are perfectly find using its freedoms snd benefits to advance yourself, all the while trying to turn it in to the third world you parents came here to escape.
    Ok but when you decry ďracistĒ systemic issues like DEI, Affirmative Action, and even the Rooney Rule, it is generally seen as acceptable discourse within this forum. But if I decry racist systemic issues like there War on Drugs and redlining, it is met with disgust and I am now an ungrateful immigrant who doesnít deserve the freedoms of this country.

If I only complained about Affirmative Action, would I be a grateful immigrant?

My goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Just wondering, do you understand that we wouldn't be where we are today in Gaza if it wasn't for Oct. 7th? None of these atrocities would have taken place......Yes, war in itself is an atrocity. There will always be innocent lives lost in a war, it's inherent........it happens in EVERY single war. Like a good little propagandist you choose to just shed light on one side......then invoking God. You act as if God chooses sides in war or chooses which acts he condemns.

There's creditable accounts of rape on Oct. 7t did you invoke God and condemn those? Putting babies in ovens in front of the Jewish families........ how about those? cutting off heads of innocent young people at a music festival.....those?

What did Hamas think was going to happen after the attack? What do YOU think should have happened? There's historical precedent when Israel is attacked and it's response. The people who were raped, tortured and killed on Oct. 7th were innocent civilians, Hamas had to know the response was going to be quick and lethal. Hamas brought this to their own people. The people of the Gaza region only know one way of life, they are born and bred to fight Israel.

Sadly, this will never end......not in our life time nor our children's life time. The Palestinians, Hamas and bad actors of the world that support terror will not let this war ever end. It's been going on forever, the Jewish hatred in the world is alive and well.......and fully funded. America will support Israel to the end of time as well, weather it's been a Democrat controlled government or a Republican controlled government the support has never wavered.
    Another rule to remember: October 7th by rule canít be contextualized, however, all of the atrocities committed by Israel can be contextualized by October 7

Another rule to remember: October 7th by rule can’t be contextualized, however, all of the atrocities committed by Israel can be contextualized by October 7
    Wth you mean by that idk but Israel has been under attack since it's existence. Israel has offered back land. Israel has Arabs in it's Paliament. Israel allows ALL worship but they get constantly attacked.

You all keep chanting "From the river to the sea. Palestine must be free". Explain why this is chanted/it's meaning.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Wth you mean by that idk but Israel has been under attack since it's existence. Israel has offered back land. Israel has Arabs in it's Paliament. Israel allows ALL worship but they get constantly attacked.

You all keep chanting "From the river to the sea. Palestine must be free". Explain why this is chanted/it's meaning.
    The history of America is how certain people came here, committed genocide against Native Americans, placed them in settlements, enslaved black people and then redlined them.

It makes perfect sense why those same people would have no issue with what Israel has done to Palestine. White nationalists will always support white nationalist behavior

The BBC has caught Israel in their lies again, the whole world knows they massacred those people for no reason ]

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

The idea has been spread here that there's no innocent Palestinians, that's how you justify the massacre of 13000 children and the starvation of many more.

The Democrats are currently in charge , which many of you have called evil, does that mean American Children should be killed?
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 03-02-2024 at 01:49 PM.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    The BBC has caught Israel in their lies again, the whole world knows they massacred those people for no reason

The IDF has profusely lied about every single aspect of this genocide. Unfortunately, their lies will be cheered on by the blood thirsty Israel supporting mongrels in our government that lap up the blood of imperialism.

Iím sure the image of the man crushed by the tank is a screen saver for many of them today

The IDF has profusely lied about every single aspect of this genocide. Unfortunately, their lies will be cheered on by the blood thirsty Israel supporting mongrels in our government that lap up the blood of imperialism.

Iím sure the image of the man crushed by the tank is a screen saver for many of them today

The man run over by the tank had his hands and feet zip tied , he was a non threat if he was even a threat ever but they ran him over , took a picture of it and spread it online in their propaganda circles so that people could celebrate the deaths of more Palestinian people.

Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Ok but when you decry ďracistĒ systemic issues like DEI, Affirmative Action, and even the Rooney Rule, it is generally seen as acceptable discourse within this forum. But if I decry racist systemic issues like there War on Drugs and redlining, it is met with disgust and I am now an ungrateful immigrant who doesnít deserve the freedoms of this country.

If I only complained about Affirmative Action, would I be a grateful immigrant?

Saying the US is systematically racist and disagreeing with DEI and affirmative action policies are worlds apart.
    You hate this country and clearly have never found it worthwhile. Others loved this country and want it to remain/regain its former glory. You want to change it to what is never was, others want to retain what they loved about it.

The IDF has profusely lied about every single aspect of this genocide.

Did Israel lie about how they were attacked by hamas?