Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trump/Georgia case

The Georgia case against Trump has devolved in to a complete train wreck. The case will be dismissed. The state has no case at this point. The DA is as crooked as the letter "Z".

Some will just chalk this video up to "pro-Trump" but in truth it's an excellent analysis of the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9RSQf8x_s
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Re: Trump/Georgia case

Another one that ran on the promise of going after Trump. Some on here just don't get it that it's political not justice. Hate to tell you but I dont see why another prosecutor just can't take up the case.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Another one that ran on the promise of going after Trump. Some on here just don't get it that it's political not justice. Hate to tell you but I dont see why another prosecutor just can't take up the case.
    They just might, however it makes it that much more difficult going forward. The Trump team 100% has grounds for an appeal no matter what the State does. Also, my guess if the State decides to go forward Trump can stretch this out and cost the state tons of money. Trump also has the case of immunity before the Supreme court, if the state feels that Trump might win that case none of it matters. Sure, the State could move forward, but at what cost? This has turned in to a nightmare for this district. Willis has committed career suicide, the case would literally have to start from scratch. In fact the charges may be thrown out completely if Willis is found withdrawn from the case. New charges would have to be filed........and they just might do that. But the task becomes exponentially more difficult.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

I think depending on the judge he just moves those two out and has them appoint others.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I think depending on the judge he just moves those two out and has them appoint others.
    Is there a reason this wouldn't be what happens?

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Is there a reason this wouldn't be what happens?

Judges donít bring cases. It would have to be brought up by some other county or state da

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Judges don’t bring cases. It would have to be brought up by some other county or state da
    Our legal system works differently for different people. I mean, who would’ve thought that someone wouldn’t be prosecuted because their memory is bad and they wouldn’t remember anything? Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Our legal system works differently for different people. I mean, who would’ve thought that someone wouldn’t be prosecuted because their memory is bad and they wouldn’t remember anything? Lol.
    We've got to be the only country that would not remove a sitting President that is so brain dead, he's not charged with a crime cause he's not fit to stand trial, but is still running to be president for 4 more years. And thanks to mail in voting with no signature match required, and all the other bullshit that will be going on, he'll probably win from his basement again with 100 million votes this time. You can't make this shit up and the world is laughing at us with some countries licking their chops, circling like buzzards.

Judges donít bring cases. It would have to be brought up by some other county or state da

This story has become more bizarre, Now itís being said the judge donated to her campaign.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    This story has become more bizarre, Now it’s being said the judge donated to her campaign.
    And now this. A whistleblower says the Biden administration "planted a Democrat operative in the Fulton County office to target former President Trump,"
    If true, can you say 2024 election interference. Yep, the Democracy is in jeopardy with these clowns in this Administration. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-whistleblower

11. Re: Trump/Georgia case

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And now this. A whistleblower says the Biden administration "planted a Democrat operative in the Fulton County office to target former President Trump,"
    If true, can you say 2024 election interference. Yep, the Democracy is in jeopardy with these clowns in this Administration. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-whistleblower
    Now...if only enough sheep pay attention and wake up. There's even a few posting here. They gather up their talking points off the web and parrot them here, seemingly not capable of having a free open minded thought.

Isn't it brought by the county or state in general though? Like vs an individual da?