Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 134

Thread: Caitlin Clark

  1. #109

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    So White People dont watch or support WNBA only if its Caitlin Clark individually, this is what youre saying?
    No one watches or supports the WNBA except the NBA through revenue sharing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  2. #110

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No one watches or supports the WNBA except the NBA through revenue sharing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You agree that "white folk" don't support the WNBA , only Caitlin?

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  3. #111

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    You agree that "white folk" don't support the WNBA , only Caitlin?

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    The only people supporting the WNBA are the NBA players union and owners.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #112

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No one watches or supports the WNBA except the NBA through revenue sharing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well this seems to be the most popular that I have ever seen it thus far.





  5. #113

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Well this seems to be the most popular that I have ever seen it thus far.
    Oh, 100%.
    The WNBA benefits from something the NBA hasn’t for decades.

    People followed the Reese-Clark rivalry for a few years in college like they did Magic vs Bird and then it carries on in the Pro’s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #114

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    So you guys wont be rooting for USA because Caitlin Clark didnt make it?

    There are white players on team USA so why would White people not support?

    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 06-10-2024 at 02:09 PM.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  7. #115

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    So you guys wont be rooting for USA because Caitlin Clark didnt make it?
    I root for Americans of all gender/rwve/creed to win in the Olympics.

    I wont be watching because they play a sport that is uninteresting at the athletic level achievable by the female gender.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    22,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Oh, 100%.
    The WNBA benefits from something the NBA hasn’t for decades.

    People followed the Reese-Clark rivalry for a few years in college like they did Magic vs Bird
    and then it carries on in the Pro’s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I posted this on another forum. This is almost exactly how the NBA marketed Bird v Magic in an attempt to revitalize a dying NBA. It worked. The WNBA is trying to mimic that same model.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  9. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    22,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Well this seems to be the most popular that I have ever seen it thus far.
    Racism sells. Both the Reese and Clark camps are crying foul at how their star is being treated. It's stirring a level of interest that league has never seen.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  10. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    14,734

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    So you guys wont be rooting for USA because Caitlin Clark didnt make it?

    There are white players on team USA so why would White people not support?

    Personally any Team USA that has Brittney Grinner and NOT Caitlyn Clark …is shit anyway. Who wants that pos representing the US? Not me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #119

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Personally any Team USA that has Brittney Grinner and NOT Caitlyn Clark …is shit anyway. Who wants that pos representing the US? Not me.
    Well she has 4 gold medals for USA already and shes the only Center with enough height to dominate the international competition.

    I didnt know you guys had such issues with meritocracy
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  12. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    22,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Caitlin Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No one watches or supports the WNBA except the NBA through revenue sharing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This year's attendance is triple what it was last year.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->