Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I watched Caitlin Clark's game today. Her passing was better than her shooting today. I think she had 14 assists and maybe 2 TOs. Her 3 point shooting was off today but she had many nice drives to the basket for layups. Next up, LSU. That will be huge.
    Yeah, I saw someone say she’s more like Nash instead of Curry, and I agree with it. Except she’s a slightly better volume shooter than Nash was. Somebody else on her team is gonna have to come along for the ride.

I hope NIL gets to the point where more guys stay in college and develop. The men’s side is missing stars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Caitlin Clark

She put on a masterclass tonight. Just different

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    She put on a masterclass tonight. Just different

And her passing was off. It was much more impressive Saturday. But she was much better from 3 point range tonight. Amazing player. Probably the best basketball player I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And her passing was off. It was much more impressive Saturday. But she was much better from 3 point range tonight. Amazing player. Probably the best basketball player I have ever seen.
    Even with her passing, what makes her amazing is she understands her own gravity. Whether it be in transition or in half court sets, she always knows when and where the help is coming from and where to get the pass to.

Everyone was trying to rip the coach for not doubling enough, trapping, or blitzing her enough but she has the Jokic quality that makes defenses pick their poison. If you man up, she’ll cook you, and if you double, she’ll find the open guy. She’s 1 of 1

Blog Entries

Known race baiter Jemele Hill Complains Caitlin Clark Receives More Coverage Than Black Players. News flash Jemele, there is good reason for that. The simple fact is she is drawing non fans like me to watch her games.
    https://www.outkick.com/sports/jemel...-black-players

Blog Entries

I see LSU disappeared off the court before the playing of the National Anthem. Their Veteran coach, who's been coaching for many years had some lame excuse saying she didn't even know when they play the anthem and it was their routine. Yeah right. How stupid do you think we are? It's their routine to skip the anthem. We get it. Then Angel Reese on her post game presser plays the victim and cries a river. It's the woke playbook 101. Caitlin should reconsider going to the WNBA. I think she will be miserable there and feel sorry for her, not Angel Reese.

I see LSU disappeared off the court before the playing of the National Anthem. Their Veteran coach, who's been coaching for many years had some lame excuse saying she didn't even know when they play the anthem and it was their routine. Yeah right. How stupid do you think we are? It's their routine to skip the anthem. We get it. Then Angel Reese on her post game presser plays the victim and cries a river. It's the woke playbook 101. Caitlin should reconsider going to the WNBA. I think she will be miserable there and feel sorry for her, not Angel Reese.
    Entitlement is pretty ugly on any skin color for sure.

I think Reese embraces her role as the heel though.

It's not just where Clark and Iowa are concerned. I think that's her in general.

She just has a nasty edge to her.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

It's not just where Clark and Iowa are concerned. I think that's her in general.

Yeah that’s been her personality since high school. And she’s from Baltimore. It’s pretty much impossible to make it out of Baltimore City playing a princess brand of basketball. Man or woman lol. I grew up in Essex and Dundalk and even out there, you gotta keep your head on a swivel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

These brothers just crack me up. Shame more people can't joke around about race like them without being labeled racist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhZA8PKr2A

10. Re: Caitlin Clark

These brothers just crack me up. Shame more people can't joke around about race like them without being labeled racist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhZA8PKr2A

I honestly see the Clark Reese rivalry as the female version of Bird Magic rivalry and can do something for woman's BBall

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Caitlin Clark

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    It’s funny because this is first time Caitlin beat her in 5 tries. Angel was killing her at Maryland AND at LSU before Caitlin finally got one lol