Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark

I have been watching some highlights and that young woman is amazing. She's pulling up from 10 feet beyond the 3pt line and draining them. She's crazy accurate. Great player.

What is all this kerfuffle surrounding her about in the news and on Twitter lately?

Seems like a bunch of angry black women jelly of how good she is and how much love she is getting. The crazy thing is Clark is a tide that is going to raise all boats. They need to put egos aside and support her. She's good for the game and good for the bottom line that is going to help all women b-ball players.

It's just so stupid.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Re: Caitlin Clark

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I have been watching some highlights and that young woman is amazing. She's pulling up from 10 feet beyond the 3pt line and draining them. She's crazy accurate. Great player.

What is all this kerfuffle surrounding her about in the news and on Twitter lately?

Seems like a bunch of angry black women jelly of how good she is and how much love she is getting. The crazy thing is Clark is a tide that is going to raise all boats. They need to put egos aside and support her. She's good for the game and good for the bottom line that is going to help all women b-ball players.

It's just so stupid.
    Yeah, I have never followed women's sports, but after hearing all the hype, I happened to catch a little of her 2 weeks ago when Iowa played Maryland. She played pretty well in that game, nothing outstanding. Watched her play the 2nd half on SB Sunday, knowing she had a chance break the scoring record that day, but had a terrible 4th quarter where she barely shot the ball and was held scoreless. Then, I watched her next game highlights, video below, where she broke the record early with a 3 point bomb. She ended up with 49 points that game. She has amazing talent and like you said, is great for the women's game. Her quick release outside shot reminds me of Steph Curry, yet she can also handle the ball and drive to the basket. She has an all around game. A couple weeks ago, Sheryl Swoopes was trashing her, flat out lying about her accomplishments. Swoops said she's played 5 years (wrong, it's 4), shots per game 40, wrong, it's 19.7 shots, she's 25, wrong, she's 22. It has to be racial thing with her. What else could it be? Sad the world we live in. Jealousy is an ugly trait, lying is even worse. Here is the highlights of her record breaking game. Tell me she is not impressive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKGEaQCM7e8
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 02-18-2024 at 09:45 PM.

Of course it’s racial….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Of course it’s racial….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And she's not a lesbian. The HORROR. Will the DEI WNBA league let her in and will they try and make life miserable for her there?

Caitlin Clark is the best Female Collegiate Athlete maybe of all time, she is absolutely beloved and adored. She gets talking about during the NBA All-star Event despite being still in college.

I have not seen her get any hate

What Caitlin Clark shows is what female athletes are capable of with proper investment. Finally we're seeing girls get the type of coaching and professional attention that the boys have been getting and the talent coming out now has never been better.

Title IX works.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 02-19-2024 at 08:25 AM.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Caitlin Clark is the best Female Collegiate Athlete maybe of all time, she is absolutely beloved and adored. She gets talking about during the NBA All-star Event despite being still in college.

What Caitlin Clark shows is what female athletes are capable of with proper investment. Finally we're seeing girls get the type of coaching and professional attention that the boys have been getting and the talent coming out now has never been better.

Title IX works.

Sheryl Swoops is not on the Caitlin Clarke train. Nor will the majority of the WNBA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVwb4kZf-Ik

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sheryl Swoops is not on the Caitlin Clarke train. Nor will the majority of the WNBA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVwb4kZf-Ik
    Sheryl Swoops is not even an active WNBA player, she does not speak for them. Where are you getting the idea that the Majority of the WNBA is against Caitlin Clark? She's about to the be #1 draft pick
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Title IX works.

No that would be Cheryl Miller Reggie Miller big sister

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder how Brittany Griner feels about her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I wonder how Brittany Griner feels about her.
    FWIW, surprisingly she is on this video with lots of others congratulating Caitlin Clarke for breaking the record.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqsfX0kJNbQ

Blog Entries

Sheryl Swoops is not even an active WNBA player, she does not speak for them. Where are you getting the idea that the Majority of the WNBA is against Caitlin Clark? She's about to the be #1 draft pick
    Did you even watch the video? Former WNBA player Candace Wiggins says she was bullied by many WNBA players because she was straight and left the game 2 years earlier than planned because of it. That's mainly what I was referring to. There will also be lots of jealousy from the players if they start seeing her get lots of attention and fans coming to the games. Even though it's good for the women's game, they won't be able to get past that. Women are way more competitive for attention than men are, IMO.

Blog Entries

More jealousy from the WNBA over Caitlin Clark.
    https://www.outkick.com/sports/wnba-...lion-pro-offer