Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I have no idea. I have yet to see a Hogan campaign ad on TV, though I don't watch much local TV these days. Mostly You Tubes. I've seen many hundreds of David Trone ads and am starting to see ads from Angela Alsobrooks (I had to look up her name) Trone rarely has a cracker in his ads so he's in full blown Democrat pandering mode and Alsobrooks keeps saying in her ads that women's rights should be written by women, or something like that. Everyone of their ads now are about the right to kill babies, so I guess they are planning on using that against Hogan. They can't run on Democrat policies cause they all suck. I've not heard the name Biden mentioned from either of those Democrats. If Hogan should happen to win, he'll be the Adam Kinzinger of the Senate.
    Thanks. That's about what I thought. Yeah, I'm no fan of the guy. It's probably better to get someone like him in there who is at least a certified RINO than a flaming liberal, who refuses to open their eyes to what's going on w/their policies. RINO>Flaming liberal.....probably
    "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Thanks. That's about what I thought. Yeah, I'm no fan of the guy. It's probably better to get someone like him in there who is at least a certified RINO than a flaming liberal, who refuses to open their eyes to what's going on w/their policies. RINO>Flaming liberal.....probably
    Yeah I agree and I also don't put Hogan in the same boat like a Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney. I will 100% vote for Hogan. All I needed to see was David Trone say that he understood his privileges as a white man and that was enough for me.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Yeah I agree and I also don't put Hogan in the same boat like a Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney. I will 100% vote for Hogan. All I needed to see was David Trone say that he understood his privileges as a white man and that was enough for me.
    Agreed, even though he suffers from DTS, I will vote for him also, even though it sounds like he doesn't really want the job. He'd be much better than someone like the pathological liar, MD's own, Jamie Raskin, a total POS. Trone is trying to buy his seat, hitting all the typical Democrat BS bullet points the Dems eat up like Raisinets, only to give you the shits later. Trone would probably like to put a liquor store on every block corner in Baltimore City.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't think you'll ever get anything better on the Republican side voted in statewide or congress than Hogan in Maryland at this point
    My wife was talking about Hogan's senate candidacy, and she put it pretty succinctly:
    She liked Hogan, thought he did a pretty decent job during pandemic, and he's not insane like mainline Republicans are these days. He's kind of a refreshing throwback to the days when Republicans were a responsible party who actually governed, were actually tethered to the real world, and our differences were policy differences.
    But it's a huge mistake to think he's our "friend", and there's no way in fuck she would vote another Republican into the senate.

100% that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    ... you'll get a Democrat who votes Democrat 100% of the time.
    Hope so!

Blog Entries

I just saw a Larry Hogan ad. He claimed he fought against sanctuary cities. When did he do that? Now he's for border control?

6. Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

I just saw a Larry Hogan ad. He claimed he fought against sanctuary cities. When did he do that? Now he's for border control?
    Lying season (aka election time) is in full swing. On both, or all three sides. It's a much easier task w/the weak-minded Dems, aka the sheep herd.

7. Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

It'll be interesting to watch this from afar....

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...race-analysis/

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    It'll be interesting to watch this from afar....

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...race-analysis/
    When abortion rights is the only thing you can stand on.

Blog Entries

The GOP needs to steal the abortion thunder from the left.

It's literally all the left has to stand on.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The GOP needs to steal the abortion thunder from the left.

It's literally all the left has to stand on.
    So a couple of days after Lockdown Larry secured the Republican nomination he comes out as saying he is pro life, courting Democrats. What a political slimeball he is. He lost my vote. I don't want a POS like him appearing on CNN and MSNBC, constantly trashing, and undermining everything Trump does for 4 years. The Republicans will be better off without him. I doubt he wins anyway.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2024 using Tapatalk
    4 more years pause

So a couple of days after Lockdown Larry secured the Republican nomination he comes out as saying he is pro life, courting Democrats. What a political slimeball he is. He lost my vote. I don't want a POS like him appearing on CNN and MSNBC, constantly trashing, and undermining everything Trump does for 4 years. The Republicans will be better off without him. I doubt he wins anyway.

I'm sure you meant pro choice. Has he ever said different?

Blog Entries

So a couple of days after Lockdown Larry secured the Republican nomination he comes out as saying he is pro choice, courting Democrats. What a political slimeball he is. He lost my vote. I don't want a POS like him appearing on CNN and MSNBC, constantly trashing, and undermining everything Trump does for 4 years. The Republicans will be better off without him. I doubt he wins anyway.

4 more years pause