Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Even though he is a full fledged RINO who suffers from a major case of TDS, he'd be an improvement over any MD Democrat, though he'd vote with the Democrats on 75% of the time.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...e-bid-n2635042

Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Just made a mention in the president thread but yes he will be getting my vote and I think you're way off base with the 75% remark but I'm sure he will be shmirking with the establishment.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Just made a mention in the president thread but yes he will be getting my vote and I think you're way off base with the 75% remark but I'm sure he will be shmirking with the establishment.
    How long do you think it will take Hogan to realize that CNN and MSNBC are no longer his best bud? I did hear that Cocaine Mitch was one of the ones that talked Hogan into running. That tells you a lot. The good thing is, the Dems will have to spend lots of money now in MD to stop Hogan from winning, whereas prior, it was just a forgone conclusion who would win. The Dems may even have to purchase some more programmable Dominion voting machines, some mules, suitcases, some white out, window shades and a couple dozen plungers, in case the bathrooms spring a leak like in GA. Am I missing anything?

4. Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    How long do you think it will take Hogan to realize that CNN and MSNBC are no longer his best bud? I did hear that Cocaine Mitch was one of the ones that talked Hogan into running. That tells you a lot. The good thing is, the Dems will have to spend lots of money now in MD to stop Hogan from winning, whereas prior, it was just a forgone conclusion who would win. The Dems may even have to purchase some more programmable Dominion voting machines, some mules, suitcases, some white out, window shades and a couple dozen plungers, in case the bathrooms spring a leak like in GA. Am I missing anything?
    Probably more , but you left out how they go into nursing homes and gather up/snag empty ballots and votes. Not a theory. A known fact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Probably more , but you left out how they go into nursing homes and gather up/snag empty ballots and votes. Not a theory. A known fact.
    And graveyards.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
    4 more years pause

The Dems in MD wanted Olsobrooks who would be the 1st black female blah, blah, blah.

Then Trone started spending his millions on ads.

Blog Entries

I don't think you'll ever get anything better on the Republican side voted in statewide or congress than Hogan in Maryland at this point and I hope the results of the recent Gov election showed everyone that. Shit even down here in SOMD where you have two full counties that reliably vote GOP and at least half of Charles that does too, we get pulled in with Waldorf and points north in Charles Co and PG Co for representation by the great (sarcasm) Steny Hoyer and are overwhelmed by their numbers, when the demographics of Calvert and St. Marys could not possibly be more different than PG. Lol. Hence why we have a crumbling bridge connecting Calvert to St. Mary's and Pax River NAS yet get no funding and no solutions other than a privately owned company offering to build one with a toll. But I digress. So yeah, will vote for him for sure. Put up a moderate and vote for him or you'll get a Democrat who votes Democrat 100% of the time.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't think you'll ever get anything better on the Republican side voted in statewide or congress than Hogan in Maryland at this point and I hope the results of the recent Gov election showed everyone that. Shit even down here in SOMD where you have two full counties that reliably vote GOP and at least half of Charles that does too, we get pulled in with Waldorf and points north in Charles Co and PG Co for representation by the great (sarcasm) Steny Hoyer and are overwhelmed by their numbers, when the demographics of Calvert and St. Marys could not possibly be more different than PG. Lol. Hence why we have a crumbling bridge connecting Calvert to St. Mary's and Pax River NAS yet get no funding and no solutions other than a privately owned company offering to build one with a toll. But I digress. So yeah, will vote for him for sure. Put up a moderate and vote for him or you'll get a Democrat who votes Democrat 100% of the time.
    Hogan is a uni party sellout rhino slob that has been bought and paid for by Chinese/globalist interests. He locked down the state during the covid fairytale destroying small businesses along the way.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Lanterp View Post
    Hogan is a uni party sellout rhino slob that has been bought and paid for by Chinese/globalist interests. He locked down the state during the covid fairytale destroying small businesses along the way.
    And yet he is still better than any Democrat. In any case, electing him so he can caucus with the Republicans helps them get the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And yet he is still better than any Democrat. In any case, electing him so he can caucus with the Republicans helps them get the majority.
    I hear you Greg, but In reality both parties report to the same masters, politics is theater for the masses. Are we really still caught up in the republican vs democrat narrative. At this point itís the citizens vs the political machine.

I don't think you'll ever get anything better on the Republican side voted in statewide or congress than Hogan in Maryland at this point
    My wife was talking about Hogan's senate candidacy, and she put it pretty succinctly:
    She liked Hogan, thought he did a pretty decent job during pandemic, and he's not insane like mainline Republicans are these days. He's kind of a refreshing throwback to the days when Republicans were a responsible party who actually governed, were actually tethered to the real world, and our differences were policy differences.
    But it's a huge mistake to think he's our "friend", and there's no way in fuck she would vote another Republican into the senate.

100% that.

... you'll get a Democrat who votes Democrat 100% of the time.
    Hope so!

12. Re: Larry Hogan to run for Senate to replace retiring U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

So what's the scoop up there. Does he have a shot?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...d-senate-race/