Blog Entries

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Carbon Footprint Tracker

The hypocrite is the #1 polluting celebrity, and might I say, the most annoying, and that's saying something.

Swift decried climate change as one of the “horrific situations” facing young people, along with “gun violence,” “student loans,” the potential for war, and “trying to figure out how to start their lives and how to pay their bills.”

Funny she didn't mention the mutilation of little kid's body parts as a horrific situation, but a student loan is? All I can say is, Go Niners, even though I don't care for them either.

https://www.westernjournal.com/taylo...g-private-jet/

Re: Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Carbon Footprint Tracker

But but but she bought double the carbon footprint offsets

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    But but but she bought double the carbon footprint offsets
    Yeah, and she sold 1 of her 2 private jets. What an environmentally thoughtful gal.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The hypocrite is the #1 polluting celebrity, and might I say, the most annoying, and that's saying something.

Swift decried climate change as one of the “horrific situations” facing young people, along with “gun violence,” “student loans,” the potential for war, and “trying to figure out how to start their lives and how to pay their bills.”

Funny she didn't mention the mutilation of little kid's body parts as a horrific situation, but a student loan is? All I can say is, Go Niners, even though I don't care for them either.

https://www.westernjournal.com/taylo...g-private-jet/
    Celebs that invert their gender and influence little children via their songs to become sterilized Transhumans, are above criticism. Unless of course the criticism plays into another agenda that will be implemented as well.

Heard someone say, "If the pile is high, Taylor will cry". Hahaha. Think it is 70/30 Chiefs atm and have no idea how Vegas would offset that kind of loss. Heard same person say only two favs won SB, but I do not know and dont know about possibly offsetting loses either.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa