Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast
Results 181 to 192 of 199
  1. Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I still, so far, refuse to believe the debate takes place later this month. I will, as the saying goes, believe it when I see it.

    https://nypost.com/2024/06/12/opinio...unters-laptop/
    I am saying this with as much objectivity as I can muster.........what's there to debate? The current status of the United States? economy? border? Foreign policy? minorities? Exactly what is better in the U.S. then it was four years ago? That's not a rhetorical question, Shade, Jim you want to handle that one? What has improved in the four years since Biden took office? Has he united us as a nation?

    Literally the ONLY reason you could vote for Biden is if you are a never Trumper. For those of you who are on the left and or are Democrat, do you ever take time to try and understand why at least half of America is voting for Trump? DO you think they are just stupid or misguided? Do you even try to look at it objectively? MOST of those folks are just middle class America, the working stiff........and no it's not just "white" America. Trump will have more voters of color this time then the two previous times he ran.

    Tell us why we should vote for Biden? other then.........he's not Trump. The Democrat agenda? what is it? What policy has Biden proposed that will fix the economy? He signed a border executive order that has no teeth, has a loophole in it. The Green energy imitative is collapsing, I am 100% serious, tell me why I should vote for Joe Biden?............without mentioning Donald Trump.

    In almost the past 15-16 years we have had a Democratic President, Look at where we are. Is healthcare ( access/affordability) better? Gas prices? Inflation? House prices? Foreign policy? economy? Jobs? Debt? How education? Tell me what Biden can tout as an accomplishment?
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  2. #182

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I am saying this with as much objectivity as I can muster.........what's there to debate? The current status of the United States? economy? border? Foreign policy? minorities? Exactly what is better in the U.S. then it was four years ago? That's not a rhetorical question, Shade, Jim you want to handle that one? What has improved in the four years since Biden took office? Has he united us as a nation?

    Literally the ONLY reason you could vote for Biden is if you are a never Trumper. For those of you who are on the left and or are Democrat, do you ever take time to try and understand why at least half of America is voting for Trump? DO you think they are just stupid or misguided? Do you even try to look at it objectively? MOST of those folks are just middle class America, the working stiff........and no it's not just "white" America. Trump will have more voters of color this time then the two previous times he ran.

    Tell us why we should vote for Biden? other then.........he's not Trump. The Democrat agenda? what is it? What policy has Biden proposed that will fix the economy? He signed a border executive order that has no teeth, has a loophole in it. The Green energy imitative is collapsing, I am 100% serious, tell me why I should vote for Joe Biden?............without mentioning Donald Trump.

    In almost the past 15-16 years we have had a Democratic President, Look at where we are. Is healthcare ( access/affordability) better? Gas prices? Inflation? House prices? Foreign policy? economy? Jobs? Debt? How education? Tell me what Biden can tout as an accomplishment?
    Liberals don’t really care about the things that matter most (economy, interest rates, etc). As long as men can go into women’s bathrooms and dominate in women’s sports they’re happy.





  3. #183

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Liberals don’t really care about the things that matter most (economy, interest rates, etc). As long as men can go into women’s bathrooms and dominate in women’s sports they’re happy.
    And “Covid went away”

    lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I am saying this with as much objectivity as I can muster.........what's there to debate? The current status of the United States? economy? border? Foreign policy? minorities? Exactly what is better in the U.S. then it was four years ago? That's not a rhetorical question, Shade, Jim you want to handle that one? What has improved in the four years since Biden took office? Has he united us as a nation?

    Literally the ONLY reason you could vote for Biden is if you are a never Trumper. For those of you who are on the left and or are Democrat, do you ever take time to try and understand why at least half of America is voting for Trump? DO you think they are just stupid or misguided? Do you even try to look at it objectively? MOST of those folks are just middle class America, the working stiff........and no it's not just "white" America. Trump will have more voters of color this time then the two previous times he ran.

    Tell us why we should vote for Biden? other then.........he's not Trump. The Democrat agenda? what is it? What policy has Biden proposed that will fix the economy? He signed a border executive order that has no teeth, has a loophole in it. The Green energy imitative is collapsing, I am 100% serious, tell me why I should vote for Joe Biden?............without mentioning Donald Trump.

    In almost the past 15-16 years we have had a Democratic President, Look at where we are. Is healthcare ( access/affordability) better? Gas prices? Inflation? House prices? Foreign policy? economy? Jobs? Debt? How education? Tell me what Biden can tout as an accomplishment?
    Seriously, I know our resident lefties have read my post. You guys are never for a loss of words. How about it? Why should someone vote for Joe Biden.......and don't use the words Donald Trump. Why should we be excited for another four years of what we have now? What will change?

    What's Joe's position of how to kick start the economy? the money laundering scheme in the Ukraine? How about the border? gas prices? Health care?

    If trump wins? within two months the Ukraine war will be over, Trump will shut down the border, renew drilling permits/restart the Keystone pipeline, remove the tax on tips for all workers who basically work for tips, Renew his trade deficit talks with China ( yeah that one I am nervous about), will try and push legislation that will be pro woman/female.........you know the XX kind.

    I know you think he's a threat to democracy...........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Orange man bad.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  5. #185

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Seriously, I know our resident lefties have read my post. You guys are never for a loss of words. How about it? Why should someone vote for Joe Biden.......and don't use the words Donald Trump. Why should we be excited for another four years of what we have now? What will change?

    What's Joe's position of how to kick start the economy? the money laundering scheme in the Ukraine? How about the border? gas prices? Health care?

    If trump wins? within two months the Ukraine war will be over, Trump will shut down the border, renew drilling permits/restart the Keystone pipeline, remove the tax on tips for all workers who basically work for tips, Renew his trade deficit talks with China ( yeah that one I am nervous about), will try and push legislation that will be pro woman/female.........you know the XX kind.

    I know you think he's a threat to democracy...........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Orange man bad.
    Orange man bad is literally the only reason anyone can give and you damn sure know that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,746
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    More Maryland blood on Biden's hands. Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/rachel-mo...maryland-mom-5
    4 more years pause





  7. Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    More Maryland blood on Biden's hands. Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/rachel-mo...maryland-mom-5
    Tip of the iceberg. Biden's legacy will be w/us all for many years and all of his supporters can be so proud of themselves all along the way. Yes, they voted for and had a hand in it all. Although, I imagine they will live in denial and not see it that way. Funny shit, right there.
    "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."






  8. Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Orange man bad is literally the only reason anyone can give and you damn sure know that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, I dunno. There were those mean tweets, too. I mean, feelings were hurt and there's just some people who can't handle the truth. If they were to accept the truth, it would mean they'd have to accept the fact that they have been wrong all this time. Denial and TDS are tough on little weak minds. They need to be coddled at times. Maybe there's hope for those that first accept that they are to blame for the state of our country and their blind support for those currently in charge.
    "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."






  9. #189

    Re: This is Biden's America

    https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...e/70107573007/

    Sen. Mike Moon reiterates support for 12-year-old's right to marry in Missouri

    During debate Tuesday on a bill ,Missouri State Senator Mike Moon suggested children as young as 12 should have the right to marry with parental permission.

    "I've heard you talk about parents' rights to raise their kids how they want. In fact, I just double checked. You voted no on making it illegal for kids to be married to adults at the age of 12. If their parents consented to it, you said actually, that should be the law because it's the parents right and the kids right to decide what's best for them.To be raped by an adult," Merideth said.


    In response Moon said that he knows someone married at 12 and "they are still married."


    I know a lot of people are hardcore about freedoms but we should protect children from these types of situations.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,746
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Freak show and Former Biden-administration nuclear official Sam Brinton, charged with felony suitcase theft, pleaded guilty to petit larceny in a sweetheart plea deal in Virginia that results in no jail time for him. Boy it's great to be a Democrat these days.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...me/ar-BB1piHL3
    4 more years pause





  11. #191

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Joe Biden's ICE set up MULTIPLE FAKE SCHOOLS to entrap people and steal their money and now they are being sued for it.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...uped-rcna19488


    Over the next six months, Dong paid out more than $6,000 in tuition and broker fees, believing he was earning credits toward his degree by continuing to work at his computer programming job. He had received permission from the school to work full time prior to beginning any coursework as part of a government-authorized program that allows foreign students to gain practical skills in their fields of study.

    But one day in April 2016, he heard news that he says floored him: Brunetti wasn’t a real administrator — and the University of Northern New Jersey wasn’t a real school.

    The university was an elaborate ruse set up by the Department of Homeland Security to lure brokers and recruiters suspected of engaging in student visa fraud.


    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...e/74228675007/


    Students who enrolled at a fake university set up by federal immigration agents have the right to sue the U.S. government, a federal court has ruled.

    A decision last week by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit means that the hundreds of students who paid tuition at the University of Farmington in Farmington Hills — created by undercover agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement — have a legal basis to continue pursuing their claims in court.

    In 2020, a lawsuit was filed against the U.S. government in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims by attorneys on behalf of Teja Ravi and other students enrolled at the University of Farmington, which no longer exists after ICE shut it down in 2019 and arrested at least 250 of its students. The suit said the U.S. breached their contract with the students by essentially stealing their tuition money, about $11,000 a year for each student. They are asking for their money back and other punitive damages. But the legal claim was dismissed on technical grounds in 2022 by the Claims Court, which said the case lacked jurisdiction. Three judges with the appeals court overturned that decision on June 25 and remanded the case back to the Claims Court.



    Gestapo tactics this country is ridiculous .
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  12. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,746
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    It looks like the WNBA had a Summer camp tryout. https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-att...n's_future
    4 more years pause





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->