Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,380
    Blog Entries
    1





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    13,646

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Can you please add some substance? Just posting links is discouraged.

    As for this case, those idiots in NYC let them out with no bail in hours. I just heard they might be on their way to CA, so they will never stand trial. Nice job, Bragg (NYC DA).

    But at least it's CA's problem now, right Hochul!

    Enjoy, Gavin!





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Can you please add some substance? Just posting links is discouraged.

    As for this case, those idiots in NYC let them out with no bail in hours. I just heard they might be on their way to CA, so they will never stand trial. Nice job, Bragg (NYC DA).

    But at least it's CA's problem now, right Hochul!

    Enjoy, Gavin!
    Sorry Greg, no problem, though I thought the videos didn't really need a narrative. These illegals are giving this country a big FU, cause they know they can do anything they want in Democrat led cities and suffer no consequences. The good thing is, this asshole flipping off the country, along with these punks beating up a cop captured on video, with 0 cash bail, will be a perfect Trump ad to get him elected. I hope all the soccer mom's are watching.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    As I predicted, here is a Trump ad using the recent video of illegals beating up the cop and giving the finger to Americans when being released without bail.
    https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...ving-finger%2F





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    13,646

    Re: This is Biden's America

    I hope Trump can keep this in the front of people's minds. How much of the disgraceful Afghanistan withdrawal has been forgotten? He needs to queue those Afghanistan reminders up for late summer as well. And also ask the question, how many of those weapons left behind were in the hands of Hamas in October? How much of the money Biden released to the Iranians funded that as well as the dozens of attacks on American service personnel since?





  6. #6

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Migrant moped gang stealing phones, hacking victims' bank accounts, NYPD warns

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...b0e2e6bd&ei=61





  7. #7

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I hope Trump can keep this in the front of people's minds. How much of the disgraceful Afghanistan withdrawal has been forgotten? He needs to queue those Afghanistan reminders up for late summer as well. And also ask the question, how many of those weapons left behind were in the hands of Hamas in October? How much of the money Biden released to the Iranians funded that as well as the dozens of attacks on American service personnel since?
    The video of him at Dover checking his watch as the caskets were being received --- put it on a loop with the caption "Time's up. That's what MOTHER F&CK&%G Time It Is."





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    The video of him at Dover checking his watch as the caskets were being received --- put it on a loop with the caption "Time's up. That's what MOTHER F&CK&%G Time It Is."
    Good call, I'll bet many people have never ever seen that video of him doing that on the tarmac. They have got to remind people of all the terrible moments of this presidency. They just need to quote Joe on a tape saying to leave no American behind while showing the last plane take off out of Afghanistan with people clinging to the sides and bottom, dangling in the air till they drop to their deaths and say something like this is what Joe promised Americans and this is what he really delivered.





  9. #9

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    The video of him at Dover checking his watch as the caskets were being received --- put it on a loop with the caption "Time's up. That's what MOTHER F&CK&%G Time It Is."
    While all of this would normally sway voters, I believe that (if Trumps win the GOP nomination), our Country is divided into two groups. Group A will vote for Trump because they believe tha, despite his character flaws, he did a good job as President. Group B is the never-Trump group and they would vote for anyone that isn’t named Trump. The issues with Biden that are brought up in this thread are very concerning, but I just don’t think they’ll change the way anyone will vote.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    6,183

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    While all of this would normally sway voters, I believe that (if Trumps win the GOP nomination), our Country is divided into two groups. Group A will vote for Trump because they believe tha, despite his character flaws, he did a good job as President. Group B is the never-Trump group and they would vote for anyone that isn’t named Trump. The issues with Biden that are brought up in this thread are very concerning, but I just don’t think they’ll change the way anyone will vote.


    I agree with this that no matter how many say Biden is too old and forgetful, in the end they pull the lever for him over Trump.





  11. #11

    Re: This is Biden's America

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    While all of this would normally sway voters, I believe that (if Trumps win the GOP nomination), our Country is divided into two groups. Group A will vote for Trump because they believe tha, despite his character flaws, he did a good job as President. Group B is the never-Trump group and they would vote for anyone that isn’t named Trump. The issues with Biden that are brought up in this thread are very concerning, but I just don’t think they’ll change the way anyone will vote.
    Orange man bad.
    Who cares about white man, he not orange man, so he less bad. The TV says so.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Asylum Central
    Posts
    1,285

    Re: This is Biden's America



    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->