Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    Shawn McDermitt and Harbaugh are great regular season coaches. But it's hard to have confidence in either of them in the playoffs. Too many fails.
    Same with Andy for about 20 years. Harbaugh is getting to that number so maybe he'll start to win some more titles

Justice Hill and Gus Edward's had six carries combined. Pacheco had 24.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Justice Hill and Gus Edward's had six carries combined. Pacheco had 24.

I really donít think what Monken did with the ground game today has set in for a lot of people. It doesnít seem way. In general there should be extreme outrage over this. We know the soft Baltimore media isnít going to press Harbaugh on it. ĎJust how the game wentí u mean a 10 point game that you could have ran at any time in any quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I really don’t think what Monken did with the ground game today has set in for a lot of people. It doesn’t seem way. In general there should be extreme outrage over this. We know the soft Baltimore media isn’t going to press Harbaugh on it. ‘Just how the game went’ u mean a 10 point game that you could have ran at any time in any quarter?
    Monken and Harbaugh will get away with what happened as Lamar will take the majority of the blame and thats where the buck will stop.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I really donít think what Monken did with the ground game today has set in for a lot of people. It doesnít seem way. In general there should be extreme outrage over this. We know the soft Baltimore media isnít going to press Harbaugh on it. ĎJust how the game wentí u mean a 10 point game that you could have ran at any time in any quarter?
    Not only did we not run the ball but the pass plays called were all slow long developing plays when the O line couldnít hold the pocket for Lamar all day and the receivers werenít getting open, and with a glaring lack of dump offs or any quick outlets available for Lamar. The play calling and game plan today was the worst I have seen since 2018 against the Chargers in the playoffs.

Game was over when Zay fumbled. Regardless, it would have been a mirage anyway....cause we didn't impose our will...defense held Mayhones to 17. I would have thought that was enough to win. We lost the middle of the game..

They put it on lamar arm late in the game...it was too late. He didnt get it done. We never made it hard for KC. They was shut out in second half. We didn't capitalize. Would have liked Gus or whomever to loosen up the D and open up passing game. I'm pretty sure we won't see O'Dell anymore at that price.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Monken and Harbaugh will get away with what happened as Lamar will take the majority of the blame and thats where the buck will stop.
    Pretty much what I see happening here. Twitter is crushing Monken at least. They asked Lamar to win the game by himself without the support of any kind of run gameÖfor reasons I guess, and thatís kind of hard to do against KCÖ

Maybe there’s no “extreme outrage” because were numb, as cold and unemotional as Harbs.

It seems like Harbaugh doesn't have the sand to get in his coordinator's face when that's what needs to be done. The Defense adjusted well after halftime. The offense didn't change a thing. There's only one person who can tell the OC to wake the f up and change his playcalling. Unfortunately, Harbaugh didn't and now the Ravens will play in the Pro Bowl instead of the Super Bowl.

Iirc he said at halftime that he wants to establish the run, chiefs Barely scores in the 2nd half, and we ran the ball 11 times lmao ��

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Thatís the way the game went was his answer? Thatís a terrible answer
    Might be some proof that the Ravens run game stats this season were less the result of being a dominant, unstoppable force, and more the result of being situational, game-script dependent.

Does anyone have the stats on their rushing attempts on 1st down? Did they try and fail? Or just didn't try?

Blog Entries

Heís not done well in the post season at all, since 2012, it is what it is this Harbaugh man. We used to this by now.