Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Welcome to the club bro!

I turned in my Harbaugh support card years ago.
    As did I my man, I don't know what he does....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Id rather have Lamar than not though.

Flacco not getting hurt then Lamar sit first year. Team gets a new head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    As did I my man, I don't know what he does....

He does a good celebratory dance.

I watched this days ago but withheld posting it because I did not want to give the game any bad vibes but fuck it we lost.

Ed Reed on his beef with Harbaugh and why players had issues with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAk2cjtahFI

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Flacco not getting hurt then Lamar sit first year. Team gets a new head coach.
    Harbs would of been here imo using Lamar as the reason that will change the direction

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

So 13-4 in regular season and make AFC Championship and people on here are wanting all the coaches fired. Its pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Can't really pin this one on Harbaugh.
    Uhhh...yes you damn sure can. Not entirely Harbaugh's fault sure, but he coached just as timidly as the offense played. It's been pointed out ad nauseum- NFL's best rush offense vs a bottom-tier rush defense- and the Ravens had just 11 total carries. When the OC ignores this and goes pass-happy, it's up to the HC to get in the OC's ass, tell him to f'n adjust and run the ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Monken had his moments this year and overall, I'm ok with him. But this isn't the first game where the game plan was wtf.
    This is where I am. For whatever reason, they thought they couldn't run and never even gave it a solid try. Where was Dalvin Cook? Just a complete 'WTF am I watching'?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    ROFL. You just wanted Greg Roman fired. You going to keep firing OC's after every season?
    Better check my post history because I was not a guy die hard calling for Roman’s ouster every year. Probably last year I was some but the issues under Roman were also partially personnel too. Nothing Roman ever did even BEGINS to come close to the failure of giving your top RB 3 carries in a 10 point championship game. Unfathomable.

He is the luckiest coach in the NFL

Flacco saved his ass in 2012

Lamar saved his ass in 2018/19

Who's going to save it in 2024? You dont pay a guy $240 Million to put up 10 points in a Championship game

Shawn McDermitt and Harbaugh are great regular season coaches. But it's hard to have confidence in either of them in the playoffs. Too many fails.

I've said before I wasn't the biggest Harbaugh fan, but haven't been on the "fire Harbaugh" bandwagon. But I have to wonder what exactly he does outside of motivation.

It's insane to me to see a head coach come out at the half and say the team needs to run more, then sit back and do nothing as the team does NOT run more. This isn't the first time. He's been asked about this type of thing many times over his tenure and he never has a real response. "it just didn't play out like that" or whatever he said is just not a real response.

And this team keep shitting the bed in the post season after great regular play. Isn't that on him? Look at today? Arthur Maulett was ready to fight Chiefs players pre-game. Why? What rivalry does Baltimore and KC have?? So many undisciplined plays all game long. Plays going for big hits instead of wrapping up.

This team completely changes in the playoffs and I'm really starting to think he's the reason. Look at the freaking gameplan. Chiefs have a top end pass defense and a bad run defense.......So we go pass happy all game long and barely run. Tell me that doesn't sound like someone "zigging when the rest of the league would zag" and thinking they are the smartest in the room.