Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Monken should be fired. I’m not even kidding. This today was a complete joke in the game we waited all season for. I will never support that dude again.

Bring back Billick, we need XOs not some shitty motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We will be asking the same thing next year if the Ravens make the playoffs and then beaten in the first or second round. Harbaugh is merely a spectator on the sidelines and does not take charge of the game. With only 3 playoff wins in 10 (soon to be 11) seasons, how does he remain head coach of the Baltimore Ravens? Harbaugh is ultimately responsible for wins and losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Lmfao it’s 100 % on him

He is head coach
    He hired Monken

He has a microphone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are dense. Harbaugh stole a td for the ravens, he stole a better chance at stopping the chiefs. Yes he can override the OC on certain calls, but the majority of the blame is on monken in terms of coaching

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRaven View Post
    We will be asking the same thing next year if the Ravens make the playoffs and then beaten in the first or second round. Harbaugh is merely a spectator on the sidelines and does not take charge of the game. With only 3 playoff wins in 10 (soon to be 11) seasons, how does he remain head coach of the Baltimore Ravens? Harbaugh is ultimately responsible for wins and losses.
    How many wins does he have in 11 seasons. You are being completely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    You are dense. Harbaugh stole a td for the ravens, he stole a better chance at stopping the chiefs. Yes he can override the OC on certain calls, but the majority of the blame is on monken in terms of coaching
    The same things have been said about every coordinator for the past 11 years and the only constant is John Harbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    How many wins does he have in 11 seasons. You are being completely unfair.
    How many Super Bowl appearances and how many blown leads, bad in game decisions, and how many coordinators have come and gone? Did you watch the game today?

Why didn't they run the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRaven View Post
    The same things have been said about every coordinator for the past 11 years and the only constant is John Harbaugh.
    He has the most road victories of any coach, he is considered the best coach by gamblers (the only people that understand football), he stole possessions for our team. Harbaugh showed up today the team did not

If anyone is suprised I feel bad for you. This is the Harbs Lamar ravens. If it works, we don't do it.

I'm done with harbs. Just done

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    If anyone is suprised I feel bad for you. This is the Harbs Lamar ravens. If it works, we don't do it.

Worst everything ever happened to this franchise and fan base was Flacco got hurt and Lamar saved his job.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Welcome to the club bro!

I turned in my Harbaugh support card years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Worst everything ever happened to this franchise and fan base was Flacco got hurt and Lamar saved his job.
    Id rather have Lamar than not though.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart