Page 1 of 34 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Harbaugh does his work between Gamedays but on Gameday he is just a viewer like us. He doesnt step in and make adjustments. His coordinators run the show on Sundays.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Harbaugh does his work between Gamedays but on Gameday he is just a viewer like us. He doesnt step in and make adjustments. His coordinators run the show on Sundays.

Teflon John is exempt from ever making mistakes and not doing his job.

Every head coach in the NFL has the ability and power to stop the game plan of their assistants.

Its clear he is not smart enough to intervene after its happened over, over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

How in the hell can anyone in this thread blame Monken when you can roll back the clock and find game after game of this same thing happening with every single coordinator dating back to Marc Trestman. (I am referring to other posters blaming Monken)

The only reason people are blaming monken is short term memory because it has happened through every single OC.

Does Monken have blame? absolutely but Teflon John Harbaugh is the sole guy calling the shots and it falls 100% at his feet.

Prior to that game, the same exact thing has been discussed, he just watches the game unfold like us fans, he is literally a spectator on the field.

Not 1 other NFL head coach would have let that unfold.

Its exactly why Mike Tomlin and Andy Reid and his players know the Ravens weakness. If you get up on them by just 7 points they go into panic mode and they know how to push their buttons.

Tomlin and players are coming out publicly and saying it.

Harbaugh if anything is a creature of habit, I have said this for years and teams clearly know it. They beat themselves

5. Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Thatís mostly on Todd Monken. That was arguably one of the worst called football games since the Ravens arrived in Baltimore. He failed the entire organization today.

I said it before.

He can override the OC. This is on him. If I'm Biscotti, I want answers from the HC.

Unacceptable. A guy like Belichick would have gotten involved.

Can't really pin this one on Harbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Lmfao itís 100 % on him

He is head coach
    He hired Monken

He has a microphone

Still want to know why we go braindead at the biggest show.

Uhhh...yes you damn sure can. Not entirely Harbaugh's fault sure, but he coached just as timidly as the offense played. It's been pointed out ad nauseum- NFL's best rush offense vs a bottom-tier rush defense- and the Ravens had just 11 total carries. When the OC ignores this and goes pass-happy, it's up to the HC to get in the OC's ass, tell him to f'n adjust and run the ball.

Sure you can. He could have easily told Monken to run the damn ball and take whatever short passes were available since nothing was working downfield. Instead, he stood there like a pylon doing nothing. I have no faith in this combo to get us to another SB. We've become a very good regular season team that can't hack it at crunch time.

How
    And Dalvin Cook - 0 snaps? Deeply unserious game plan!