Page 1 of 36 123 ... LastLast

How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Harbaugh does his work between Gamedays but on Gameday he is just a viewer like us. He doesnt step in and make adjustments. His coordinators run the show on Sundays.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

3. Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Thatís mostly on Todd Monken. That was arguably one of the worst called football games since the Ravens arrived in Baltimore. He failed the entire organization today.

I said it before.

He can override the OC. This is on him. If I'm Biscotti, I want answers from the HC.

Unacceptable. A guy like Belichick would have gotten involved.

Can't really pin this one on Harbaugh.

How
    And Dalvin Cook - 0 snaps? Deeply unserious game plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Thatís mostly on Todd Monken. That was arguably one of the worst called football games since the Ravens arrived in Baltimore. He failed the entire organization today.
    Harbaugh, as the HC, can get involved when stupidity like this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4568 View Post
    Harbaugh, as the HC, can get involved when stupidity like this is happening.
    Somehow that doesnt seem to be in his job description.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Blog Entries

Where are you, DonNMass? What's your take?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Still should have won. 300 plus yards, 4 rz trips 2nd half 2 points to show for it

11. Re: How does this happen? How does Harbaugh allow this to happen as head coach.

Ever since Harbaugh's Super Bowl win 12 years ago, Harbaugh has been choking in the playoffs ever since, I am done with Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Can't really pin this one on Harbaugh.
    Lmfao itís 100 % on him

He is head coach
    He hired Monken

He has a microphone