Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Texas Supersedes

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    man I wish I was as diplomatic as some of you........those people who are crossing the border are breaking the law.........that's all that needs to be said. The only constitutional crisis is the lack of enforcing the LAW by this administration. Texas is within their full rights to protect itself. SO the Federal Government stance is to just let them come in? Break the law?

Where's the problem? The problem is the Government wants Texas to not put up razor wire to stop the ILLEGAL immigration? and that's a problem?

Fuck them illegals.........yeah you heard me. They are a drain on all of our resources.....our schools, our hospitals and our cities. Why should they be entitled to those resources? They are criminals.....they broke the law. I am all for immigration, the right way. Most of us came from somewhere at some point, in 2023 there is a process.......anyone who doesn't follow the process should be deported.......period.

I have to obey the law, why shouldn't they? Fuck them.......I am not racist......I am anti law breaker.......they should be shot on sight. Sneak in to North Korea and see what happens to you, or any of the hundreds of countries that have strict immigration laws. Only in America we allow people to waltz right in. Give them medical care, food, shelter, education. Where else on the planet can you do that?
    Should they be shot before touching American Soil or only After?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Should they be shot before touching American Soil or only After?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Yeah your not stirring the pot, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah your not stirring the pot, sure.
    By asking someone to clarify their position?

He literally said "they should be shot on sight" im just asking does he actually mean on sight or american soil.

If you're not going to contribute then you dont have to post.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.