Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's VP Pick

Blog Entries

Re: Trump's VP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Please put meatball ron back in the spotlight, he is so incredibly uncharismatic and unlikeable its astounding to watch him strut around in his high heels and fake smiles.
    Have you met Joe Biden the corpse? Or Cackles The Clown? She sounds like a mental patient. It's all about his policies, nothing more
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 05-01-2024 at 09:27 PM.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Please put meatball ron back in the spotlight, he is so incredibly uncharismatic and unlikeable its astounding to watch him strut around in his high heels and fake smiles.
    The fact that he is very competent at governing is immaterial.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Have you met Joe Biden the corpse? Or Cackles The Clown? She sounds like a mental patient. It's all about his policies, nothing more
    But at least they are competent.

LOL!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The fact that he is very competent at governing is immaterial.

But at least they are competent.

LOL!
    And he doesn't have to sit down to pee or have his diapers changed by Dr. Jill and staff.

Gov. Kristi Noem claimed in her new book that she met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and “starred him down.”

On Thursday, Noem’s spokesperson acknowledged the two have never met and her story was false.

https://www.thedakotascout.com/p/gov...unt-of-meeting

LMAO
    I believe in Devontez Walker

5. Re: Trump's VP Pick

Gov. Kristi Noem claimed in her new book that she met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and “starred him down.”

On Thursday, Noem’s spokesperson acknowledged the two have never met and her story was false.

https://www.thedakotascout.com/p/gov...unt-of-meeting

LMAO
    Hilarious. Now do Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Hilarious. Now do Biden.
    Idk how well Biden would do as Trumps VP

idk why yall think I suport Biden, hes a right wing neocon who supports genocide

7. Re: Trump's VP Pick

idk why yall think I suport Biden, hes a right wing neocon who supports genocide
    Well then....how 'bout you do Heels over head Harris, then?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well then....how 'bout you do Heels over head Harris, then?
    Kamala Harris a police state shill who made her career off the war on drugs and oppressing poor drug users.

Right wing? Good joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Right wing? Good joke

He isnt to the right of you but Joe Biden is certainly right wing.

In the mid-1970s, Biden was one of the Senate's leading opponents of race-integration busing. His Delaware constituents strongly opposed it, and such opposition nationwide later led his party to mostly abandon school integration policies.[40]

Biden helped author the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which deployed and trained more police officers, increased prison sentences, and built more prisons. The bill led to a decrease in crime rates[citation needed] while also introducing the Violence Against Women Act. Part of the bill was an assault weapon ban and additional money was redirected towards crime prevention programs. Some critics say that the law had the unintended by-effect of creating a financial incentive for jailing people and keeping them there for longer periods of time; this had a disproportionate impact on minorities.

iden earned a reputation for being a "drug warrior", leading efforts in the war on drugs.[59] During the 1980s crack epidemic when both Democrats and Republicans were "tough on crime", Biden was the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee that passed numerous punitive measures against drug offenders. In 1986, Biden sponsored and co-wrote the Anti-Drug Abuse Act which caused a large disparity between the sentencing of crack cocaine and powder cocaine users. Black drug users were more likely than whites to use crack and hence were incarcerated in larger numbers. He later acknowledged the negative consequences of the legislation and in 2010 supported the Fair Sentencing Act.The bill eliminated the five-year mandatory minimum prison term for first-time possession of crack cocaine, and aimed to reduce the disparity in sentencing between crack and powder cocaine offenses.

Biden opposed the legalization of marijuana as a young senator in 1974, in contrast to his other more liberal views.[74] In 2010 he maintained this position, stating: "I still believe it's a gateway drug. I've spent a lot of my life as chairman of the Judiciary Committee dealing with this. I think it would be a mistake to legalize."

etc. etc.

Pretty much every U.S political is right wing, the U.S is a right wing country.

A Right wing country with Christian Nationalist values.

He isnt to the right of you but Joe Biden is certainly right wing.

In the mid-1970s, Biden was one of the Senate's leading opponents of race-integration busing. His Delaware constituents strongly opposed it, and such opposition nationwide later led his party to mostly abandon school integration policies.[40]

Biden helped author the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which deployed and trained more police officers, increased prison sentences, and built more prisons. The bill led to a decrease in crime rates[citation needed] while also introducing the Violence Against Women Act. Part of the bill was an assault weapon ban and additional money was redirected towards crime prevention programs. Some critics say that the law had the unintended by-effect of creating a financial incentive for jailing people and keeping them there for longer periods of time; this had a disproportionate impact on minorities.

iden earned a reputation for being a "drug warrior", leading efforts in the war on drugs.[59] During the 1980s crack epidemic when both Democrats and Republicans were "tough on crime", Biden was the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee that passed numerous punitive measures against drug offenders. In 1986, Biden sponsored and co-wrote the Anti-Drug Abuse Act which caused a large disparity between the sentencing of crack cocaine and powder cocaine users. Black drug users were more likely than whites to use crack and hence were incarcerated in larger numbers. He later acknowledged the negative consequences of the legislation and in 2010 supported the Fair Sentencing Act.The bill eliminated the five-year mandatory minimum prison term for first-time possession of crack cocaine, and aimed to reduce the disparity in sentencing between crack and powder cocaine offenses.

Biden opposed the legalization of marijuana as a young senator in 1974, in contrast to his other more liberal views.[74] In 2010 he maintained this position, stating: "I still believe it's a gateway drug. I've spent a lot of my life as chairman of the Judiciary Committee dealing with this. I think it would be a mistake to legalize."

etc. etc.

Pretty much every U.S political is right wing, the U.S is a right wing country.
    He isn’t even in the center, lol

Right wing country? Lol

He promotes less restriction on abortion than nearly any nation in the civilized world…

Donald Trump was just elected and Roe was overturned lol

This is a right wing country with Chrisonationalist values.

Joe Biden is center right, a neo con.

The last two weeks America has arrested more protestors than the communist party of China did during 7 months of protest in Hong Kong

This is a police state too

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk