Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's VP Pick

Blog Entries

Re: Trump's VP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah...we have a gal who fits that mold in our office, who flat out loves Trump and never misses a chance to let everyone know. I just love the few virtue signaling white folks who just can't stand her. On one hand, she's gay. On the other hand, she loves Trump and is quite conservative. It's freakin' hilarious to watch. I just love when she walks in and they all PRETEND to like her, then talk about her behind her back. Man, I despise phony ass people. With a passion. I'd rather go hang w/a gay woman who is real, then those phony ass virtue signaling white people any day of the week. Even if she wasn't a Trump gal, at least she's real and informed. I'll take that any day.
    You guys may have stumbled across a couple of unicorns, but I hope there's many more than I think there are.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
    4 more years pause

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You guys may have stumbled across a couple of unicorns, but I hope there's many more than I think there are.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
    Manly, Gay, small business owners (in the building trades), boaters, borough council members, GOOD neighbors, help anyone in need, responsible dog owners, religious

And the Green Hair’s LOATHE their existence because Orange Man bad… because to some, Capitalism is the true enemy, and not the best thing to happen to man since irrigation…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Agreed. I also would be in favor of Donalds and also think he might be an even better choice in some ways. One being, he'd likely make a better President if it came to that and would be a great choice to be Trumps successor in 2028. Right now, I'd say they are 1A and 1B. The Republicans need to be laying some groundwork for the future and Donalds would be an excellent choice. Either would be. As an added bonus, anything that makes a liberals' empty head explode, I am in favor of. Get those sheep a shiverin'......
    Speaking of either of those 2 guys, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The left also hates any minority or special interest group that is conservative.

The Gay-publicans in my neighborhood get crucified relentlessly for supporting Trump… some of the hateful things I see posted on social media is startling.

Which is odd because Trump has never said anything or done anything that should concern gays. His record is very favorable to gays.

It just shows how shallow the left's thinking is. And it also shows the Democrats will lie and say anything to get minorities into their camp. They talk about Trump not being good for gays despite his record of treating them like anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Which is odd because Trump has never said anything or done anything that should concern gays. His record is very favorable to gays.

It just shows how shallow the left's thinking is. And it also shows the Democrats will lie and say anything to get minorities into their camp. They talk about Trump not being good for gays despite his record of treating them like anyone else.
    Dems feel like treating everyone as equals is discriminating. If one isn’t fighting for their special subset of humanity to get special rights they are being cast aside.

Coincidentally, the left is bringing back segregation and racism so fast. This new preponderance of BiPOC special pricing and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Dems feel like treating everyone as equals is discriminating. If one isn’t fighting for their special subset of humanity to get special rights they are being cast aside.

Coincidentally, the left is bringing back segregation and racism so fast. This new preponderance of BiPOC special pricing and the like.

. Victimhood and division is what keeps the Dems boat afloat.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

7. Re: Trump's VP Pick

I'm not there yet, but I will readily admit she's growing on me......I might not mind too much if Trump snagged her as his VP.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/for-...c-party-behind

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I'm not there yet, but I will readily admit she's growing on me......I might not mind too much if Trump snagged her as his VP.

Well, she doesn't kill dogs.

I disagree with her over some positions but she is at least dedicated to a fair government that isn't used against political opponents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, she doesn't kill dogs.

I disagree with her over some positions but she is at least dedicated to a fair government that isn't used against political opponents.

Welcome.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

She's by far now my favorite. I can just see her right now tearing a new asshole into Kamala during a debate. Think about it. Two former democrats embracing sanity.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

I did hear that Ron DeSantis will be campaigning for Trump. Could it be that he has changed his mind as far as being Trump's VP, if asked? He has previously said he was not interested. Maybe he is reading the tea leaves as to where he would fit in 2028, if Trump were to somehow win. Trump's VP would be most likely the favorite in 2028 and DeSantis might have trouble getting his foot in the 2028 door. Do you guys think RD would be a better pick than any of the other possibilities and give Trump a better chance of winning than some of the others we've previously discussed? I'm still not totally sold on Tulsi, FWIW. She talks a good game, but are you ready for her to be President in 2028?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I did hear that Ron DeSantis will be campaigning for Trump.
    Please put meatball ron back in the spotlight, he is so incredibly uncharismatic and unlikeable its astounding to watch him strut around in his high heels and fake smiles.
    I believe in Devontez Walker