Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's VP Pick

Blog Entries

Re: Trump's VP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I tend to go after the windmills I think are bad for our world, country, society, and people in general, without regard to the likelihood of success. It took Wilberforce decades in Parliament to get the slavery trade outlawed in Great Britain, and it happened when he was on his death bed.
    This particular windmill is unimportant. Especially considering what brought it out was that I suggested 3 well qualified women as possible VP selection. Oh and considering the current President is incompetent its a pointless worry.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This particular windmill is unimportant. Especially considering what brought it out was that I suggested 3 well qualified women as possible VP selection. Oh and considering the current President is incompetent its a pointless worry.
    With both party leaders being hyper old it would seem to me we've never had a higher chance of a VP actually having to take over.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    With both party leaders being hyper old it would seem to me we've never had a higher chance of a VP actually having to take over.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    This is a solid point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I can walk and chew gum at the same time. That said, I think the most important windmill is to remove government corruption from all of our processes, and the includes the corruption of the way these morons get elected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I can walk and chew gum at the same time. That said, I think the most important windmill is to remove government corruption from all of our processes, and the includes the corruption of the way these morons get elected.
    What corruption would this address? Do you want to go back go electing pres and vice pres separately?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What corruption would this address? Do you want to go back go electing pres and vice pres separately?
    In this case the political games that have them picking VP candidates based on DEI. That may not be corrupt, but it causes stupid people to get into position, including Biden when he was VP. And those people don't care about the US so they become corrupt.

Blog Entries

Cross posted -

He confirmed with Laura Ingram that Tulsi is on his short list.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

8. Re: Trump's VP Pick

As time moves on, I'm starting to think Tim Scott is the guy. Trump has to nail this pick. It's critical. If Scott gets the nod, SC is a safe state to get another Conservative Senator. That matters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    As time moves on, I'm starting to think Tim Scott is the guy. Trump has to nail this pick. It's critical. If Scott gets the nod, SC is a safe state to get another Conservative Senator. That matters.
    Scott is supposed to be the front runner at the moment. Trump said he wanted his VP to not be an "extreme" pro lifer saying he is willing to compromise on that issue, which is smart, IMO. I'm not positive Scott is that guy. I still hope Trump considers Byron Donalds. He comes across as having a stronger personality, a fighter, and can hold his own with the media. Whoever he picks, especially if it's a black VP, they will be attacked non stop by the lefties and the media. Nothing they hate worse than a black conservative. Look how they went after Dr. Ben Carson once he announced he was running in 2016. It will be interesting, and pretty important when it comes to who he ends up choosing, but lets hope he gets it right.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Scott is supposed to be the front runner at the moment. Trump said he wanted his VP to not be an "extreme" pro lifer saying he is willing to compromise on that issue, which is smart, IMO. I'm not positive Scott is that guy. I still hope Trump considers Byron Donalds. He comes across as having a stronger personality, a fighter, and can hold his own with the media. Whoever he picks, especially if it's a black VP, they will be attacked non stop by the lefties and the media. Nothing they hate worse than a black conservative. Look how they went after Dr. Ben Carson once he announced he was running in 2016. It will be interesting, and pretty important when it comes to who he ends up choosing, but lets hope he gets it right.
    The left also hates any minority or special interest group that is conservative.

The Gay-publicans in my neighborhood get crucified relentlessly for supporting Trump… some of the hateful things I see posted on social media is startling.

11. Re: Trump's VP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Agreed. I also would be in favor of Donalds and also think he might be an even better choice in some ways. One being, he'd likely make a better President if it came to that and would be a great choice to be Trumps successor in 2028. Right now, I'd say they are 1A and 1B. The Republicans need to be laying some groundwork for the future and Donalds would be an excellent choice. Either would be. As an added bonus, anything that makes a liberals' empty head explode, I am in favor of. Get those sheep a shiverin'......

12. Re: Trump's VP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The left also hates any minority or special interest group that is conservative.

The Gay-publicans in my neighborhood get crucified relentlessly for supporting Trump… some of the hateful things I see posted on social media is startling.

Yeah...we have a gal who fits that mold in our office, who flat out loves Trump and never misses a chance to let everyone know. I just love the few virtue signaling white folks who just can't stand her. On one hand, she's gay. On the other hand, she loves Trump and is quite conservative. It's freakin' hilarious to watch. I just love when she walks in and they all PRETEND to like her, then talk about her behind her back. Man, I despise phony ass people. With a passion. I'd rather go hang w/a gay woman who is real, then those phony ass virtue signaling white people any day of the week. Even if she wasn't a Trump gal, at least she's real and informed. I'll take that any day.