Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread: Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens — AFC Divisional Round – Saturday, January 20th, 2024 - 4:30 PM (EST)

What do you guys think the first offensive play will be? I think monken goes balls to wall and playaction bomb the first offensive play, set the tone early

Re: Game Thread: Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens — AFC Divisional Round – Saturday, January 20th, 2024 - 4:30 PM (EST)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    What do you guys think the first offensive play will be? I think monken goes balls to wall and playaction bomb the first offensive play, set the tone early
    Off tackle run with Cook for 11 yards.

Prediction: Cook gets over 100 rushing

All I want to know is what's the starting lineup along the OL

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    All I want to know is what's the starting lineup along the OL
    I dont know, but I think I like how they have been rotating Tackles.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Are we thinking Cook starts? I’m not so sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Re: Game Thread: Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens — AFC Divisional Round – Saturday, January 20th, 2024 - 4:30 PM (EST)

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Off tackle run with Cook for 11 yards.

Prediction: Cook gets over 100 rushing
    Harbaugh says he's gonna be out there. Guess we'll see.

https://www.nfl.com/news/dalvin-cook...-it-all-i-have

I think Cook can be a piece but no way he starts much less gets 100 yards.

Id say first play is a play action pass with Bate deep, Likely mid range, & Zay or Gus short range

Not too sure about us doing that but I can see the Texans trying that.
    I’m thinking the wind will present some tough challenges for that type of game today.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I’m thinking they need to run at this banged up defensive line early and often and wear them down in the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it will depend on the defense.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

First play Bateman on a slant

Deep shot to Zay gor 50 yards gain