70 Year old Sports Illustrated lays off it's entire staff

Gee I wonder why?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: 70 Year old Sports Illustrated lays off it's entire staff

Go woke, go broke.

And it isn't because people hate woke and stay away, it's because it isn't what people want to see or be lectured on. Disney and Bud Lite are clear indications for any moron in marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Go woke, go broke.

And it isn't because people hate woke and stay away, it's because it isn't what people want to see or be lectured on. Disney and Bud Lite are clear indications for any moron in marketing.
    How dystopian of a world are we in that someone in a position of authority decided serving that up up as masturbation material?

"If we just keep showing them fat and trans women and saying they are beautiful and real women we can change the standard of beauty in this country... and they will look at it and they will like it ...or we will punish them."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Gee I wonder why?

That's a Hunk a Hunk of burning love right there. I rarely ever read Sports Illustrated. Only interested in local sports. I heard they went to trannies and fat chicks for their swimsuit covers. I knew the end was near. Good riddance. Did you see that The Washington Compost lost 100 million this year? I guess Jeff Bezos can afford it. He's too busy trying to look young while he's banging that young gold digger. The New York Slimes is losing tons of money also. Boo Hoo. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...rt/ar-AA1ecZfU

Blog Entries

Jerry Seinfeld gets it. He's not bending the knee. https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...-game-n2391920

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Go woke, go broke.

Sickening how they think that telling us what biology doesn't is a successful business model.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How dystopian of a world are we in that someone in a position of authority decided serving that up up as masturbation material?

"If we just keep showing them fat and trans women and saying they are beautiful and real women we can change the standard of beauty in this country... and they will look at it and they will like it ...or we will punish them."
    Most people use language to describe reality - they use it to try to change reality. Sorry, fat women aren't attractive. You cannot change how men are biologically hard wired.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh