Thread: He's back

He's back

Does Trumps trouncing of his opponents in the Iowa caucuses change the calculus of the the Democrats current lawfare, demonization and disenfranchisement strategies?

I must say it kind of feels that way to me.

I have very mixed feelings about another Trump presidency.

Democrats have painted him into the type of existential threat that justifies them doing ANYTHING to stop him.

Whether that is another soft coup attempt via impeachment, special counsel, fake news i.e. Russian Collusion, historical hyperbole requiring Guantanamo like treatment of US citizens....

It ain't good but because Trump.... anything goes.

I feel it's terrible for the country.

Re: He's back

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Does Trumps trouncing of his opponents in the Iowa caucuses change the calculus of the the Democrats current lawfare, demonization and disenfranchisement strategies?

I must say it kind of feels that way to me.

I have very mixed feelings about another Trump presidency.

Democrats have painted him into the type of existential threat that justifies them doing ANYTHING to stop him.

Whether that is another soft coup attempt via impeachment, special counsel, fake news i.e. Russian Collusion, historical hyperbole requiring Guantanamo like treatment of US citizens....

It ain't good but because Trump.... anything goes.

I feel it's terrible for the country.
    No, the calculus has always been trump is an existential threat to democracy. Law fare will continue, trump as nazi will continue. They cant run on biden’s credentials, they will continue to make it trump will end democracy (even as they carry out their banana repullblic lawfare tactics)