Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Ok I'll keep it to the civil rights act of 1964 , when that was passed by the government was that forced approval and do you disagree with that??

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    You are still doing it.
    Why dont you make the case for men competing in women's sports on the merit that they are actually women? The reason is you cant because they aren’t. You are trying to make the argument that they are really women because racists existed in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You are trying to make the argument that they are really women because racists existed in the past.
    Can you quote me on that, please Id would like to see where I said that?

All im saying is that "forced approval" is something that the United States has repeatedly done for multiple minority groups and certain civil freedoms and it has been successful.

Why take issue with something that has been a great tool of freedom for many people.

Do you think the forced approval of certain minority groups has been unsuccessful?

There are a lot of religious protections in the united states, ones that allow Mormons to take multiple wives in their compounds, is that forced approval to you?

If you could please show me where you disagree and counter please
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Blog Entries

Can you quote me on that, please Id would like to see where I said that?

All im saying is that "forced approval" is something that the United States has repeatedly done for multiple minority groups and certain civil freedoms and it has been successful.

Why take issue with something that has been a great tool of freedom for many people.

Do you think the forced approval of certain minority groups has been unsuccessful?

Here is how you are doing it, ‘forced acceptance’( at least by your definition) was good in the past so why are you against forced acceptance for this?’

Here is how you are doing it, ‘forced acceptance’( at least by your definition) was good in the past so why are you against forced acceptance for this?’
    It is a start, could you please answer the question you asked above.

Blog Entries

It is a start, could you please answer the question you asked above.
    What do you mean its a start? Its quite simple, you should be able to explain why men should be allowed to compete in women’s sports or why its hate speech to say only women can menstruate, without saying slavery, or civle rights movement or women couldn’t open bank accounts til the 60’s (not true btw). You should be able to do it on its merits. If you cannot you are taking on the righteousness of other causes (ie moral high ground) without actually holding that ground (is you are not making the arguments based on its merits)

women couldn’t open bank accounts til the 60’s (not true btw).
    It wasn't until 1974, when the Equal Credit Opportunity Act passed, that women in the U.S. were granted the right to open a bank account on their own.
    Women werent guaranteed bank accounts until its was forcefully accepted.

The Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibited financial institutions from discriminating against applicants based on their sex, age, marital status, religion, race or national origin. Because of the act’s passage, women could finally open bank accounts independently.

If im wrong, please explain

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The other problem with his list of articles. Someone originally said trans were accepted (before the big push). All of these acts of violence happened after that big push. Finding violence towards a trans before 2020 would be as rare as finding an article of violence against an Italian for being Italian. It might happen occasionally, but rare.

The trans movement is a mental disorder. It always has been. People that pretend to be something they are not. After 2020, when all of the rules about everything changed, trans are being crammed down our throats. Kids are the victims. They are being brainwashed to think it his cool to be trans. I have 4 nieces that have been in middle school since covid. All 4 went through a phase where they wanted to be called a boy. Or a boys name. Or said they didn’t have a gender. One is just out of middle school now, and still confused. Three of them are out of middle school now and two are back to normal. One is back to being a girl, but is still kinda messed up and confused from it. Things are so different now than when I was in middle school

So what is causing this. In my opinions, several things. The main is I feel a group is trying to destroy this country from within. The game plan is division and confusion. Seriously, all of this started in the last 4-5 year. Freedom of thought and expression are being taken away with laws. Some states have made it a crime to not participate in someone else’s delusion. That is crazy. That same group is changing the meaning of so many words that we have know for an eternity. Men and woman are now interchangeable. Men can have babies. For a lifetime, a fascist was someone that took power from people. Now we are being told that Trump (who fights to give more freedoms) in the fascist and dems (that have always tried to take freedoms from the individual and give to the gov) are the freedoms party? The definition of a recession changed last year. A riot is cool if you are from one party, but if from the other party, you could go to jail if you just talked to someone that was present. If one party riots , it is now called an insurrection. We now have political leaders calling people that think different “the enemy to democracy”.
    No, this isn’t about trans rights. This is about controlling thoughts and actions. And who ever is behind all of this, is trying to tear this country down. Sadly, we have a lot of mind nunb robots
    History repeats itself, theres not much difference between modern day USA and the 1930's Weimar Republic. Here's a video that speaks to the entire sh*tshow- https://youtu.be/t4V1XSKld9s?si=zGFSE0lFA5iCRt3D
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

It wasn't until 1974, when the Equal Credit Opportunity Act passed, that women in the U.S. were granted the right to open a bank account on their own.
    Women werent guaranteed bank accounts until its was forcefully accepted.

The Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibited financial institutions from discriminating against applicants based on their sex, age, marital status, religion, race or national origin. Because of the act’s passage, women could finally open bank accounts independently.

If im wrong, please explain
    In 1862 California passed legislation which began the savings and loan industry in the state, and established financial independence of women no matter what their marital status.

[The San Francisco Savings Union’s] early published pamphlets confirmed the rights of women depositors, advertising that “Married women and minors, making deposits in their own name, can withdraw them themselves.” Less than two months after its incorporation and shortly after opening its doors, Saving Union directors approved the first loan to a woman customer.

In 1862 California passed legislation which began the savings and loan industry in the state, and established financial independence of women no matter what their marital status.

[The San Francisco Savings Union’s] early published pamphlets confirmed the rights of women depositors, advertising that “Married women and minors, making deposits in their own name, can withdraw them themselves.” Less than two months after its incorporation and shortly after opening its doors, Saving Union directors approved the first loan to a woman customer.

https://libertystreeteconomics.newyo...cking-account/
    Last edited by blah3; 01-15-2024 at 02:13 PM.

https://libertystreeteconomics.newyo...cking-account/
    Thats just the state of California, so my statement " Women werent guaranteed bank accounts until it was forcefully accepted" seems to remain true. Yes?

Blog Entries

Thats just the state of California, so my statement " Women werent guaranteed bank accounts until it was forcefully accepted" seems to remain true. Yes?
    No, no it doesn’t. You’ve fallen victim to an internet ‘truth’ that people circulate without actually examining the details. You want to believe it, so you will. But hey, its still not a defense of why men should be allowed to play women’s sports or people get labeled bigots for there are only two sexes and biological men cant have babies or menstruate

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    According to this piece, "the big forces behind the funding are pharmaceutical companies, liberal billionaires, and ultimately, I think, to a growing extent, the taxpayer."
    The puberty blocker these kids are given are "not FDA-approved for use in transition therapy, right? It’s used to castrate the, basically, the most dangerous kinds of sex offenders who just can’t help themselves and are more likely to re-offend. So they give them Lupron to basically chemically castrate them. And now we’re giving it to kids to suppress the process of them going into puberty."
    2 injections of these "puberty blockers" reportedly cost as much as $73,000. Who in the hell is paying for these shots? I guess this is why our health insurance keeps climbing.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/12/...sgender-lobby/
    The children.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What are you basing this off of? It's a basic fact that trans people experience a disproportionate amount of violence.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Really? Do you have stats to back that up? I am open to being educated on this.

I don't know anyone who wants to go beat up transvestites, transgenders, etc.