Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    My not for profit VA healthcare has been fantastic

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    You are literally the only person I habe heard say that and I have talked to a TON of military… I know many that pay to go private instead of free at the VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The activists aren’t looking for acceptance they are looking for forced approval
    Would you consider Federally legal gay marriage and Black kids being bused to white schools protected by police officers acceptance or forced approval?

PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    You are literally the only person I habe heard say that and I have talked to a TON of military… I know many that pay to go private instead of free at the VA.

Mileage varies but My doctor's aren't looking for kickbacks form Opiates companies trying to get more people addicted to that nonsense and end up on the streets or denying my medically necessarily procedures so Insurance Company Shareholders stay happy

Mileage varies but My doctor's aren't looking for kickbacks form Opiates companies trying to get more people addicted to that nonsense and end up on the streets or denying my medically necessarily procedures so Insurance Company Shareholders stay happy

No, you just wait on massive lines for well below average care in well below average facilities from the doctors that finished last in their graduating class…

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No, you just wait on massive lines for well below average care in well below average facilities from the doctors that finished last in their graduating class…

That's not my experience with VA healthcare at all. You're allowed to have your opinions about it though .

The care recieved in Service by active duty doctors and medics was 1000% worse than the VA in my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    Emotional funding comes from parents. Rather than admitting a horrible mistake, parents will protect their own egos by doubling down on the decision to allow their children to transition. They'll become advocates They'll search for allies. They'll seek people to reassure them that they are good parents who did the right thing.

The goal -- acceptance of transexuals -- is to be achieved by creating a tipping point. There will be so many transexuals -- mostly as a result of a kind of social contagion -- that the toothpaste will be out of the tube. If you make it practically impossible to distinguish imposter/temporary transsexual from true transsexuals, then the general society will just toss up its proverbial hands and say, "So be it."

Rather than using culture and law to to stigmatize violence, harassment, and discrimination, the tactic here is to coopt, create the illusion of larger numbers, then rely on sunk costs and ego defense to permit the victory to settle in. Confused children and children who will come to regret their foray into this are deemed acceptable collateral damage.
    Thank you. This is very intersting, but I would respectfully ask where is the common good and especially do no harm with this collateral damage thinking? Theres only medical industrial complex profit, mutilated children and death for many children.

And what is a true transsexual anyway? Trans=moving beyond, so, Transsexual=Moving beyond your sex because mutilating what was given at birth does not change your sex from one to another. And if a major identification of what makes you a human is your male or femle gender, for the purpose of reproducing, and that is subtracted, you have become beyond human, Transhuman.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Would you consider Federally legal gay marriage and Black kids being bused to white schools protected by police officers acceptance or forced approval?

How about you try and not load the questions?
    What do you mean by federally legal marriage? You mean forced by the Supreme Court? Yes that’s forced approval.
    Being bussed to schools that they should go to based on their address or bussed to a different school? Yes forced. And dont think people haven’t noticed how you tried to make it racist with no actual basis in fact. Oh and BTW forced busing didn’t work.

Blog Entries

Wait so you guys don't believe that Trans people always existed and are a recent phenomenon of mental illness?

You should look up the rates of left handedness.

People used some Bible verse to demonize the left handed people and forced them to change, once that stopped rates of left handed people shot up.

And I'll never agree that violence against any group of people is their fault.

Is there evidence that conversion therapy is effective for Trans People or is the sensibilities of society the primary concern?

I think trans people are mentally ill. There are people that believe they should be handicapped and would cut off an arm or leg of blind themselves. They are mentally ill, just like a man who thinks he should cut off his penis cause he really thinks he’s a girl.

How about you try and not load the questions?
    What do you mean by federally legal marriage? You mean forced by the Supreme Court? Yes that’s forced approval.
    Being bussed to schools that they should go to based on their address or bussed to a different school? Yes forced. And dont think people haven’t noticed how you tried to make it racist with no actual basis in fact. Oh and BTW forced busing didn’t work.
    I'm just saying that there is history of "forced approval" in the United States that goes against the sensibilities of persons.

If I'm not mistaken the freeing of the slaves required some force as well.

If the U.S never forced approval for certain groups we wouldn't be where we are now with civil rights, agree or disagree?

I would agrue the first and second amendment could be considered forced approval, no?

Also relating the civil rights of one minority to another is not racist, there are historical facts.

Blog Entries

I'm just saying that there is history of "forced approval" in the United States that goes against the sensibilities of persons.

If I'm not mistaken the freeing of the slaves required some force as well.

If the U.S never forced approval for certain groups we wouldn't be where we are now with civil rights, agree or disagree?

Please lets not equate slavery and trans sexuals. Going back in history and finding some evil and then equating it to some ‘unfairness’ today does not lend credence to your argument. It simply you trying to stake some moral high ground you don’t actually occupy

Please lets not equate slavery and trans sexuals. Going back in history and finding some evil and then equating it to some ‘undairness’ today does not lend credence to your argument. It simply you trying to stake some moral high ground you don’t actually occupy
    women won the right to open a bank account in the 1960s, but many banks still refused to let women do so without a signature from their husbands until the Fed stepped in

Do you think this was a case were government forced approval was acceptable ?

Or do you find issue with all forms of government forced approval in history?

Please lets not equate slavery and trans sexuals. Going back in history and finding some evil and then equating it to some ‘unfairness’ today does not lend credence to your argument. It simply you trying to stake some moral high ground you don’t actually occupy
    Ok I'll keep it to the civil rights act of 1964 , when that was passed by the government was that forced approval and do you disagree with that??