Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I suppose I thought the anti Jewish conspiracies from content creators was the horse pulling the cart but now I understand that those itself were following a trend of anti semitism that goes back centuries

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Gotcha, definitely read that wrong, thanks for the clarification.

I am now lockstep with you. Only in the past decade or so have I realized just how entrenched anti-semitism really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

Im engaging in discussion and debate right now, Your post is just attacking me. I think you are being the hypocrite.

If you'd like to make the argument that Transgender people have been historically well accepted in the united states instead of attacking posters, I'd love to hear it

As long as the U.S is a majority christian nation and LGBT is always be antithetical to that.
    No one is attacking you. Get over yourself. But, then again, you love playing the victim, in reaction to when some one asks you a question or asks for clarification. No surprise. LOL......

The question is not who is funding the movement as they just do what they are told to do and like it. The question to Pritzker or Martine Rothblatt should be, is there any way we can avoid cutting off the genitals of little chidren to push our newly created techno themed immortality of the soul doctrine?

Heres's a good video on the matter- https://youtu.be/Vsqf3JaCcT0?si=DCEnWXVeEUUuL2zO
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No one is attacking you. Get over yourself. But, then again, you love playing the victim, in reaction to when some one asks you a question or asks for clarification. No surprise. LOL......
    Personal Attacks and not furthering the discussions being had. You should look in the mirror mate.

Youve not said anything in this thread that isnt directly related to ME. lol
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Emotional funding comes from parents. Rather than admitting a horrible mistake, parents will protect their own egos by doubling down on the decision to allow their children to transition. They'll become advocates They'll search for allies. They'll seek people to reassure them that they are good parents who did the right thing.

The goal -- acceptance of transexuals -- is to be achieved by creating a tipping point. There will be so many transexuals -- mostly as a result of a kind of social contagion -- that the toothpaste will be out of the tube. If you make it practically impossible to distinguish imposter/temporary transsexual from true transsexuals, then the general society will just toss up its proverbial hands and say, "So be it."

Rather than using culture and law to to stigmatize violence, harassment, and discrimination, the tactic here is to coopt, create the illusion of larger numbers, then rely on sunk costs and ego defense to permit the victory to settle in. Confused children and children who will come to regret their foray into this are deemed acceptable collateral damage.

Blog Entries

OK so I looked at a few of the links you listed. Isn’t it true that many people in the LBQ … community think that they are victims, that something as simple as someone accidently mis-gendering them is gender abuse and a hate crime. They look for that kind of moment so they film it and post it on Tic Tok, just so they can get some sympathy and attention from the Alphabet community and share in their outrage. You saw that in the video of the Delta employees who were having none of it, but it was filmed and posted on Tic Tok. A portion of the murders were said to be domestic related, which, I assume these were a lover’s quarrel, crimes of passion, that got out of hand etc. I also did not see much in the way of details of these reported deaths of the LGB… I didn’t see anyone that was pushed off a roof. Were these deaths totaled up like Covid statistics, where, no matter what you actually died from, whether it was a heart attack, cancer or Covid, etc. if you tested positive for Covid the cause of death was said to be Covid, to up the totals so the healthcare facilities could receive extra Government money . Were these murders amongst the trans people actual hate crime murders that were later labeled as such once it was discovered they were members or the trans communities, or were many of them just plain old homicides and mis reported? Just curious.

When "Health Care" is all about profit and shareholders and nothing else.
    Yeah, the only thing worse than for profit health care system is not for profit, universal govt run healthcare

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    OK so I looked at a few of the links you listed. Isn’t it true that many people in the LBQ … community think that they are victims, that something as simple as someone accidently mis-gendering them is gender abuse and a hate crime. They look for that kind of moment so they film it and post it on Tic Tok, just so they can get some sympathy and attention from the Alphabet community and share in their outrage. You saw that in the video of the Delta employees who were having none of it, but it was filmed and posted on Tic Tok. A portion of the murders were said to be domestic related, which, I assume these were a lover’s quarrel, crimes of passion, that got out of hand etc. I also did not see much in the way of details of these reported deaths of the LGB… I didn’t see anyone that was pushed off a roof. Were these deaths totaled up like Covid statistics, where, no matter what you actually died from, whether it was a heart attack, cancer or Covid, etc. if you tested positive for Covid the cause of death was said to be Covid, to up the totals so the healthcare facilities could receive extra Government money . Were these murders amongst the trans people actual hate crime murders that were later labeled as such once it was discovered they were members or the trans communities, or were many of them just plain old homicides and mis reported? Just curious.
    The other problem with his list of articles. Someone originally said trans were accepted (before the big push). All of these acts of violence happened after that big push. Finding violence towards a trans before 2020 would be as rare as finding an article of violence against an Italian for being Italian. It might happen occasionally, but rare.

The trans movement is a mental disorder. It always has been. People that pretend to be something they are not. After 2020, when all of the rules about everything changed, trans are being crammed down our throats. Kids are the victims. They are being brainwashed to think it his cool to be trans. I have 4 nieces that have been in middle school since covid. All 4 went through a phase where they wanted to be called a boy. Or a boys name. Or said they didn’t have a gender. One is just out of middle school now, and still confused. Three of them are out of middle school now and two are back to normal. One is back to being a girl, but is still kinda messed up and confused from it. Things are so different now than when I was in middle school

So what is causing this. In my opinions, several things. The main is I feel a group is trying to destroy this country from within. The game plan is division and confusion. Seriously, all of this started in the last 4-5 year. Freedom of thought and expression are being taken away with laws. Some states have made it a crime to not participate in someone else’s delusion. That is crazy. That same group is changing the meaning of so many words that we have know for an eternity. Men and woman are now interchangeable. Men can have babies. For a lifetime, a fascist was someone that took power from people. Now we are being told that Trump (who fights to give more freedoms) in the fascist and dems (that have always tried to take freedoms from the individual and give to the gov) are the freedoms party? The definition of a recession changed last year. A riot is cool if you are from one party, but if from the other party, you could go to jail if you just talked to someone that was present. If one party riots , it is now called an insurrection. We now have political leaders calling people that think different “the enemy to democracy”.
    No, this isn’t about trans rights. This is about controlling thoughts and actions. And who ever is behind all of this, is trying to tear this country down. Sadly, we have a lot of mind nunb robots

So you think some level of acceptance is okay but not too much acceptance?

How far is too far for your sensibilities?

Are anti discrimination laws and legal protections for such a tiny minority of people too far?

Hmmm, ‘acceptance’ that is too far. Biological men competing in women’s sports. Having to use opposite or plural pronouns for someone who claims to be the other sex. Calling it bigoted to say only a biological woman can have a baby or only a biological woman can menstruate. The activists aren’t looking for acceptance they are looking for forced approval

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    To play the middle here a bit, I think you are attempting to answer the question in the absolute sense, while Busta is coming from a relative point of view.

The US has always been a more receptive than average place to be gay/trans and there are far worse places to have grown up, however, you are correct, it has been far from ideal and it is absolutely easier to grow up CIS/white/straight/WASP in the US. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jonboy. I am trying to understand this issue and looking at it through various paradigms to try to figure out why it is happening. I Like Terp I believe there is something political and therefore lacking the proper caution and reason driving the debate on this.

Agree with another poster that name-calling doesn't help if your goal is truth seeking but sometimes just arguing is the motivation and that's kind of what we do on these politics forums. If you came from the Scout politics forum that's kind of just how everyone rolled there. We went there to abuse each other. It was purely McLaughlin Group vs Inside Washington. Scout was more like McLaughlin group mixed with a yo mama contest.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah, the only thing worse than for profit health care system is not for profit, universal govt run healthcare
    My not for profit VA healthcare has been fantastic

Wait so you guys don't believe that Trans people always existed and are a recent phenomenon of mental illness?

You should look up the rates of left handedness.

People used some Bible verse to demonize the left handed people and forced them to change, once that stopped rates of left handed people shot up.

And I'll never agree that violence against any group of people is their fault.

Is there evidence that conversion therapy is effective for Trans People or is the sensibilities of society the primary concern?