Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

According to this piece, "the big forces behind the funding are pharmaceutical companies, liberal billionaires, and ultimately, I think, to a growing extent, the taxpayer."
    The puberty blocker these kids are given are "not FDA-approved for use in transition therapy, right? It’s used to castrate the, basically, the most dangerous kinds of sex offenders who just can’t help themselves and are more likely to re-offend. So they give them Lupron to basically chemically castrate them. And now we’re giving it to kids to suppress the process of them going into puberty."
    2 injections of these "puberty blockers" reportedly cost as much as $73,000. Who in the hell is paying for these shots? I guess this is why our health insurance keeps climbing.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/12/...sgender-lobby/

Re: The Transgender Lobby - who's funding the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    According to this piece, "the big forces behind the funding are pharmaceutical companies, liberal billionaires, and ultimately, I think, to a growing extent, the taxpayer."
    The puberty blocker these kids are given are "not FDA-approved for use in transition therapy, right? It’s used to castrate the, basically, the most dangerous kinds of sex offenders who just can’t help themselves and are more likely to re-offend. So they give them Lupron to basically chemically castrate them. And now we’re giving it to kids to suppress the process of them going into puberty."
    2 injections of these "puberty blockers" reportedly cost as much as $73,000. Who in the hell is paying for these shots? I guess this is why our health insurance keeps climbing.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/12/...sgender-lobby/
    That'll be the day when govt quits giving subsidies so your answer is the taxpayer.

On a different note I just got notification that the value of my house went up 15% which is dragging more money from my hard working tax payer ass.

Like a gerbil on a wheel. Thinking you;re going somewhere.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

When "Health Care" is all about profit and shareholders and nothing else.
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    When "Health Care" is all about profit and shareholders and nothing else.
    Yeah, the only thing worse than for profit health care system is not for profit, universal govt run healthcare

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah, the only thing worse than for profit health care system is not for profit, universal govt run healthcare
    My not for profit VA healthcare has been fantastic

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

My not for profit VA healthcare has been fantastic

You are literally the only person I habe heard say that and I have talked to a TON of military… I know many that pay to go private instead of free at the VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    You are literally the only person I habe heard say that and I have talked to a TON of military… I know many that pay to go private instead of free at the VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mileage varies but My doctor's aren't looking for kickbacks form Opiates companies trying to get more people addicted to that nonsense and end up on the streets or denying my medically necessarily procedures so Insurance Company Shareholders stay happy

Part of it is political as well. There is an element of Marxist method at play here. Trans in this country have always been a pretty well tolerated group but controversial when it comes to some issues like restrooms, membership in gender specific clubs, participation in sports in their chose gender etc.. I would not say be any means they are "oppressed" but that group has been used as part of the new way of thinking which is Marxist and that is all human interaction can be viewed in terms of power and there are the oppressed and oppressors. As a means to capture and purify intsitutions and thus take them over from more conservative forces you move the line of what has been acceptable to something that will not or is not acceptable i.e. "you must use pronouns by force of law", "you must provide services to children", "Men can have babies" etc.. By doing that you can "purge" all your traditional political opposition by imposing litmus tests. Bend the knee to something that is not acceptable or you are a bigot making people unsafe and you must be let go.

It is unbelievable how far this countries views seem to have shifted in the last decade but if it were not serving a political purpose it would not be happening to this extent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Part of it is political as well. There is an element of Marxist method at play here. Trans in this country have always been a pretty well tolerated group but controversial when it comes to some issues like restrooms, membership in gender specific clubs, participation in sports in their chose gender etc.. I would not say be any means they are "oppressed" but that group has been used as part of the new way of thinking which is Marxist and that is all human interaction can be viewed in terms of power and there are the oppressed and oppressors. As a means to capture and purify intsitutions and thus take them over from more conservative forces you move the line of what has been acceptable to something that will not or is not acceptable i.e. "you must use pronouns by force of law", "you must provide services to children", "Men can have babies" etc.. By doing that you can "purge" all your traditional political opposition by imposing litmus tests. Bend the knee to something that is not acceptable or you are a bigot making people unsafe and you must be let go.

It is unbelievable how far this countries views seem to have shifted in the last decade but if it were not serving a political purpose it would not be happening to this extent.
    It's ALL politically motivated.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Trans in this country have always been a pretty well tolerated group
    What are you basing this off of? It's a basic fact that trans people experience a disproportionate amount of violence.

Blog Entries

What are you basing this off of? It's a basic fact that trans people experience a disproportionate amount of violence.

Like Jussie Smollett? Do you have stats to back your statement?

Last edited by ShadeRaven; 01-14-2024 at 11:34 AM.