Page 223 of 300 FirstFirst ... 221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,665 to 2,676 of 3593

Re: News/rumors 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Henry is also one of the best receiving threats out of the backfield that they've had in some time... get him the ball in space
    I'll believe it when I see it. He has only had over 30 catches three times in his career, and has averaged about 2 catches per game the past few seasons. The Titans may have misused Henry, though, as Tajae Sharp was on the field in place of Henry on a good share of 3rd downs last season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    So now we have the King. He's getting older but been fairly healthy and durable during playing time.

We haven't had a RB like him in years and mainly been a RB by committee. Will things change this season.

I'm hearing that Monken plans on using Henry when we get ahead and late in games. He's suggesting Henry may get 300+ carries.

If Henry's healthy I think it's highly possible. 17 games x 18 carries/game =306 carries. It makes sense to me.

The big questions are will we actually let the King carry the ball this much and will this wear him out late in the season.

I am just curious as to what others think.
    I would prefer he stay in that 10-15 carry range to keep him fresh for the playoff push. But a lot of that depends on the additions that Monken has made to the passing scheme and the healthy of our pass catchers.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    The saddest part is we won’t see a fully healthy Keaton Mitchell paired with Henry. 2 backs that are exact opposite of each other. Paired with Lamar we might have broken every single season rushing record in nfl history.
    We still might. And if we break postseason rushing records thats a SB

Blog Entries

Two tweets down shows Auyik wants 30+ per year…… good luck paying him that and having him be your 1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Two tweets down shows Auyik wants 30+ per year…… good luck paying him that and having him be your 1
    That's the number I heard about 8 weeks before the draft. Even before the AJ Brown extension and St. Brown deal it was leaked that's what Aiyuk wanted. He said the only WR who should be paid more was Tyreek Hill. Way way too much in my opinion. I think the 49ers keep him for the season and then Aiyuk hit the market and take the comp pick. They've been negotiating but are reportedly very far apart

Blog Entries

... Bc

Blog Entries

Zach Orr “definitely” getting more comfortable calling plays day by day :

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ays-day-by-day

" Replacing Mike Macdonald — who was hired as Seattle’s head coach — Orr said this week that he’s getting more comfortable as the defensive play-caller throughout the offseason program, day by day. "

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Zach Orr “definitely” getting more comfortable calling plays day by day :

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ays-day-by-day

" Replacing Mike Macdonald — who was hired as Seattle’s head coach — Orr said this week that he’s getting more comfortable as the defensive play-caller throughout the offseason program, day by day. "

... Bc
    Good to hear. I'm very confidant in the Ravens choice when there was other really good coaches to choose from. Real curious to see how Trenton Simpson performs as the chase guy as that was Orr's position as well.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: News/rumors 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Good to hear. I'm very confidant in the Ravens choice when there was other really good coaches to choose from. Real curious to see how Trenton Simpson performs as the chase guy as that was Orr's position as well.
    Yeah, seems Simpson was drafted (3rd round in 2023) with the thought Queen would be leaving. If so, good work by EDC and Co. looking ahead... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yeah, seems Simpson was drafted (3rd round in 2023) with the thought Queen would be leaving. If so, good work by EDC and Co. looking ahead... Bc
    I know he wowed me in the Steelers game. Dare I say it but he looked faster than Queen.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Things are going to be different this season. We lost a lot of players and coaches. The beginning of the season will look like the pre-season. Everyone will still be in their infancy.

I like what the offense did last season. Expecting more growth with Todd expanding the offense, Lamar taking another step up, and the OL improving as the season goes along.

The D will be different with Zach in charge. It's going to take time for him to learn so I'm expecting some mistakes early on. We should be better as the season plays out.

I don't know how good we will be this season. We have so many unknowns. What I do know I expect alot from our team but many things will have to play out.

Let's see what we look like in December.