Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 229230231
Results 2,761 to 2,763 of 2763
    Blog Entries

Re: News/rumors 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    This brings up the subject of what will the Bengals offense look like with a new OC this season. They lost OC Callahan and RB Mixon. Will they run more or continue to pass more with a healthy Burrow. They did sign Brown and draft Mims so it will be interesting in how their offense will look.
    also kind of gives an explanation for Burrow and why he's fallen short for the most part. They face Ravens/Steelers/Browns 2x a year with that Oline.

I saw he has only one win when the team trailed with 7 min or less to go in the game. Only one comeback

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Don't know that anyone disputes the reality of what WRs are getting paid now, think most of us just view it as there's better ways of spending 30M annually than one WR, outside the highest end guys...a feeling that is almost certainly shared by the organization. It's not 2004 where there's only a couple of pro ready WRs coming out in the draft. If you have Justin Jefferson, pay Justin Jefferson. But I don't think it's smart business to pay a Nico Collins or frankly even Waddle in that range. In no world whatsoever would I pay both Hill and Waddle a combined near 60M annually.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    This brings up the subject of what will the Bengals offense look like with a new OC this season. They lost OC Callahan and RB Mixon. Will they run more or continue to pass more with a healthy Burrow. They did sign Brown and draft Mims so it will be interesting in how their offense will look.
    Very good question. Dan Pitcher I'm pretty sure is the only guy left on that staff who predates Zac Taylor. His whole career has been with the Bengals but always in lesser roles. I've never heard his name as someone who other teams were interested in either. It's real unknown how much of a leash Pitcher is going to have and what kind of OC he's going to be.