Page 224 of 264 FirstFirst ... 222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,677 to 2,688 of 3160

Re: News/rumors 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Trevor Lawrence might want to get that fixed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Trevor Lawrence might want to get that fixed.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Former 1st round pick Billy Price retires due to pulmonary embolism

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/f...gency-surgery/

He wasn't very good as an NFL player, but he gets to continue to live after emergency surgery this April.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I would prefer he stay in that 10-15 carry range to keep him fresh for the playoff push. But a lot of that depends on the additions that Monken has made to the passing scheme and the healthy of our pass catchers.
    I would prefer this also but every game is different. If we get ahead in the first 2-3 quarters then I could see us leaning more on Henry. Maybe we rotate Hill and Ali for several plays.

We'll see how Monken and Harbaugh use him. I see Henry getting nearly 300 touches(runs and pass receptions) this upcoming season. There's a reason we signed him.

Blog Entries

DC is making a big push for the 2027 draft. If that happens then I doubt Baltimore would get the draft anytime soon. So far they have made sure they are geographically spread out since they started these round the country drafts. The last time it was in this part of the country was 2017 in Philadelphia. It could come down to DC vs Baltimore if both cities are serious in their desire to host.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    DC is making a big push for the 2027 draft. If that happens then I doubt Baltimore would get the draft anytime soon. So far they have made sure they are geographically spread out since they started these round the country drafts. The last time it was in this part of the country was 2017 in Philadelphia. It could come down to DC vs Baltimore if both cities are serious in their desire to host.
    Do they take into account the crime? DC is a place I used to have no issues visiting downtown at night, but I wouldn't do it now

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Do they take into account the crime? DC is a place I used to have no issues visiting downtown at night, but I wouldn't do it now
    Honestly, I would say that DC is less safe for civilians than Baltimore. The VAST majority of Baltimore’s violent crime is drug and gang related. If you’re not involved in that then it’s no different from any East Coast city.

Blog Entries

They just had 775,000 people in Detroit so I would say that means they don't

Maybe would do national Harbor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Maybe would do national Harbor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where I'd put my money, but that really ain't DC.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't think Baltimore will be viable until the Harbor redevelopment is done...which may be 5-10 years from now considering how slow construction typically is in the City. It's largely the reason IMHO why they haven't even asked about it yet....regardless of DC or any other local city, Baltimore is not ready to host and won't be until that project is done.

Once it's done, I fully expect Baltimore to request it.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't think Baltimore will be viable until the Harbor redevelopment is done...which may be 5-10 years from now considering how slow construction typically is in the City. It's largely the reason IMHO why they haven't even asked about it yet....regardless of DC or any other local city, Baltimore is not ready to host and won't be until that project is done.

Once it's done, I fully expect Baltimore to request it.
    I'm not local so I will defer to posters like you who have better information than I do. Sashi Brown was the one who brought it up so I thought he might have a plan but maybe he was just throwing it out there. That is exactly what business leaders like Brown do to try and get city officials to fix what needs to be fixed.