Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Let's revisit January 6th and clean up some of the misinformation still being pedaled

Ashli Babbitt’s mom talks about her $30 million wrongful death lawsuit against the Federal Government and “Sloppy Cop” Michael Byrd on 3rd Anniversary of Jan 6.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-pundit-about/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Let's revisit January 6th and clean up some of the misinformation still being pedaled

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Biden said in his speech he attended every cops funeral that died because of 1/6. Didn't almost all commit suicide.?
    I also attended every cop's funeral who died due to 1/6. We both attended zero funerals.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I also attended every cop's funeral who died due to 1/6. We both attended zero funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    As the saying goes, when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras.

Is there anything to suggest she was either Antifa or FBI?
    “By the way, there was Antifa, there was FBI, there were a lot of other people there too leading the charge,” Mr Trump said at a rally in Sioux, Center Iowa on Friday, 5 January. “You saw the same people that I did.”
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    “By the way, there was Antifa, there was FBI, there were a lot of other people there too leading the charge,” Mr Trump said at a rally in Sioux, Center Iowa on Friday, 5 January. “You saw the same people that I did.”
    There were also a lot of Protestants, football fans, and dog owners there too.

What suggests Babbit, in particular, had any those characteristics, or the characteristic of being Antifa?

There were also a lot of Protestants, football fans, and dog owners there too.

What suggests Babbit, in particular, had any those characteristics, or the characteristic of being Antifa?
    Based on the video I would argue she was leading the charge into that room.

Based on the video I would argue she was leading the charge into that room.
    How does that answer your question about whether she was a member of Antifa?

How does that answer your question about whether she was a member of Antifa?
    Maybe she was one of the FBI agents, now in jail , who were trying to invoke the peaceful protest to be something further

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Maybe she was one of the FBI agents, now in jail , who were trying to invoke the peaceful protest to be something further

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Non-responsive.

Blog Entries

Here we go sheep, here we go. This was pretty well known by most of us down here, who do our own research, and who don't believe a thing the Swamp, Biden, this Administration, and the media tell you these days. Proof that Liz Cheney and the lying January 6 Committee Suppressed Exonerating Evidence Of Trump’s Push For the National Guard. The report also said that the White House was frustrated by the "slow deployment of assistance" after the shit started going down. Weren't we told that Trump didn't do anything for hours to stop the 'rioting'? Apparently he did but response was slow. Everyone on that committee should be jailed. Here's another little tidbit. " A new book confirms prior reporting that Cheney secretly conspired with District Attorney Fani Willis in Fulton County’s prosecution of Republicans and that she viewed it as a “platform for her to resuscitate her political career” and would “provide a springboard for a Cheney presidential run.” How'd that work out for you lying Liz?
    It's always been obvious to the non sheep that the reason Trump was never officially charged for this so called insurrection was due to the fact the left did not want the truth to come out, which is par for the course when it comes to the left. They despise the truth. Ask Elon Musk.
    https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08...ational-guard/

You charge the officer for wrongful death for the same reasons the officers were charged for the death of George Floyd......
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here is the video of Ashli Babbitt being shot. What is weird is if you look down the hall at the other officers, they don't really seemed to be threatened by what is going on down the hall from them. They appear to be casually walking around. It looks to me like the officer may have over reacted to the situation, using excessive force. Whether he feared for his life, thus the shooting, he should have been asked to prove in court, but with the 2 tier justice system we have in this country now, we all know why he was never charged with anything. https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/videos...capitol-siege/
    The video proves that this was a wrongful death, the jury would take about three seconds to convict the officer. There was absolutely no reason that woman had to die. There's no way she was any threat to that officer or to anyone else there. There are specific laws that police have to follow to even have a reason to pull their service pistol out much less fire it. Anyone can see this did not fit within those parameters. He should be in jail. The officer was six or seven feet away from Babbit and behind a locked door. He was with other officers, his life and the other officers lives were not threatened. Babbit was on the shoulders of someone else. He could clearly see what she was doing. For the police officer in this case to not be charged is a complete travesty. There won't be any civil wrongful death suit in this case, the Government will settle.......no doubt about it. It will never see a court room......not a chance in hell. Shade, once again you prove what an absolute despicable human being you are.

edit: we can't hear anything what might have been said but from the video it doesn't seem that the officer gave any warnings what so ever. I would also hold all those other officers responsible as well. If I am with you and you shoot and kill someone, I am charged with that persons death as you are. This police officer is a criminal.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......