Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Let's revisit January 6th and clean up some of the misinformation still being pedaled

Is this the agreed upon truth of what really went down on January 6th as far as the number of deaths during and following the "riots" of January 6th and when they occurred? I had heard that the only people that died that day were Trump supporters, which is verified in this article. We all knew about the unarmed Ashli Babbitt being shot by a Capitol Policeman, who was not charged with the shooting. Another woman died of a drug OD, where I had always heard she was trampled by the crowd. I had not heard of these other 2 Trump supporters who died of heart attacks that day. I did know about the police that had later died of suicide or natural causes, days and weeks after J 6, which the MSM still misleads and lies about.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/ho...-capitol-riot/

Re: Let's revisit January 6th and clean up some of the misinformation still being pedaled

Why would the Security Guard be charged for shooting Ashli Babbitt?
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Re: Let's revisit January 6th and clean up some of the misinformation still being pedaled

Because we don't shoot unarmed protestors in the US maybe?

Thus the necessity for using word games to call her and them "insurrectionists" and calling that protest an "insurrection".

I'm actually okay with her getting shot if you are okay with us going back to shooting "protestors" like the ones Seattle that were trying to burn down government and police buildings with police and government personnel inside of them all under the ruse of it being "social justice". And let's add to that it being okay to shoot other lowlife scumbags like the rapists and Marxist felons who were burning Kenosha down in the name of "social justice" (yeah, right).

You probably won't agree to those terms though because I think it's possible in your mind some violent lawlessness is okay, but only the kind you like.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Because we don't shoot unarmed protestors in the US maybe?

You dont think she was doin a little bit more than just protesting?

and yes unarmed people get shot everyday in America, those people in Kenosha were shot too, you're agreeing with me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    You dont think she was doin a little bit more than just protesting?

and yes unarmed people get shot everyday in America, those people in Kenosha were shot too, you're agreeing with me
    And all the rest was protesting...............just not that day.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Why would the Security Guard be charged for shooting Ashli Babbitt?
    Here is the video of Ashli Babbitt being shot. What is weird is if you look down the hall at the other officers, they don't really seemed to be threatened by what is going on down the hall from them. They appear to be casually walking around. It looks to me like the officer may have over reacted to the situation, using excessive force. Whether he feared for his life, thus the shooting, he should have been asked to prove in court, but with the 2 tier justice system we have in this country now, we all know why he was never charged with anything. https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/videos...capitol-siege/

I believe Police Officers often get away with shooting to kill when they dont need to

I support body cameras and civilian oversight.

It seems like there was an investigation done : https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/d...-ashli-babbitt

Are we sure Ashley Babbit wasnt an Antifa or FBI agent?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You are either trolling or you gets your news from a horrible source.

Biden said in his speech he attended every cops funeral that died because of 1/6. Didn't almost all commit suicide.?

As the saying goes, when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras.

Is there anything to suggest she was either Antifa or FBI?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Biden said in his speech he attended every cops funeral that died because of 1/6. Didn't almost all commit suicide.?
    Either that or a heart issue.