Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Re: 2024 Draft Needs

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Agreed if it’s still behind a paywall then shouldn’t be posted

Back to the draft they are going through multiple mocks on NFLNetwork and expect more offensive players in first round than ever in history. Maybe 5 QBs in a row depending on trades

Who could drop
    Some recent noise that JJ could go 2, Daniel’s 3 and it could be Maye that falls….

Minnesota would LOVE that…

Hard not to think 4 of the top 5 are QB’s and 7 of the top 10 are QB or WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'm not referring to that one it's public for anyone, I'm referring to the one on TheAthletic.com.

Don't want to clog the thread up with this stuff, lets move on.
    Thanks - the clarity unclogged it.

When’s the pick six thread?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Some recent noise that JJ could go 2, Daniel’s 3 and it could be Maye that falls….

Minnesota would LOVE that…

Hard not to think 4 of the top 5 are QB’s and 7 of the top 10 are QB or WR.

We probably need a thread just to talk about these quarterbacks. I’ve been known to be wildly inaccurate, but I have opinions.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    Wtf? Talking about random, lmao. Fuck off, mate.
    Yeah I thought it was random you tried to shoe box me into something but never actually read my posts or gave a rebuttal. It’s easy to to be a smart ass but it gets harder when you get called out for it, thanks mate. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Yeah I thought it was random you tried to shoe box me into something but never actually read my posts or gave a rebuttal. It’s easy to to be a smart ass but it gets harder when you get called out for it, thanks mate. ��
    The fuck if I know what you are talking about. Bye.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Agreed if itÂ’s still behind a paywall then shouldnÂ’t be posted

Back to the draft they are going through multiple mocks on NFLNetwork and expect more offensive players in first round than ever in history. Maybe 5 QBs in a row depending on trades

Who could drop
    In our mock it was the two top DT that dropped considerably. Murphy at 30 would be a steal.

You might also see the top CB drop, especially if DeJean leapfrogs them. Talking about Arnold, Mitchell, Wiggins, McKinstry.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    In our mock it was the two top DT that dropped considerably. Murphy at 30 would be a steal.

You might also see the top CB drop, especially if DeJean leapfrogs them. Talking about Arnold, Mitchell, Wiggins, McKinstry.
    Doesn't one of the top two DT have a major red flag?
    CB I can totally see, and ideally you would hope it is OT if you want a year 1 competent starter (or a good chance of it I should say) You can probably find that same level at WR at any point in round 2 so it is less critical.

Doesn't one of the top two DT have a major red flag?
    CB I can totally see, and ideally you would hope it is OT if you want a year 1 competent starter (or a good chance of it I should say) You can probably find that same level at WR at any point in round 2 so it is less critical.
    Newton has an injury, but I would call it a minor red flag. He is more likely to drop than Murphy.

Perhaps you mean T'Vondre Sweat, who has never been top 15 player in this process.

Newton has an injury, but I would call it a minor red flag. He is more likely to drop than Murphy.

Perhaps you mean T'Vondre Sweat, who has never been top 15 player in this process.
    Ah yeah, that's the one. I thought it was one of the other 2. It is not a big number anyway so unless they both are fringe 1st rounders in most NFL teams' boards and there is not a big drop off after them chances are they are gone at 30, which works for the Ravens. The 1st round-ish pool at OL, WR and CB is probably bigger. And that works for the Ravens too.

Ah yeah, that's the one. I thought it was one of the other 2. It is not a big number anyway so unless they both are fringe 1st rounders in most NFL teams' boards and there is not a big drop off after them chances are they are gone at 30, which works for the Ravens. The 1st round-ish pool at OL, WR and CB is probably bigger. And that works for the Ravens too.
    I consider there to be a significant drop-off between the top three - being Murphy, Newton and Jenkins - and the rest. That includes Sweat (who knows where he's going now), Orhorhoro, Fiske, Wingo and so on.

I like the top inside rushers better than the top EDGE rushers in this class. The big factor there is Latu's health because, he's simply the best pass rusher in the draft, but he's already retired once. I think Dallas Turner is better suited as an OLB in space.

I consider there to be a significant drop-off between the top three - being Murphy, Newton and Jenkins - and the rest. That includes Sweat (who knows where he's going now), Orhorhoro, Fiske, Wingo and so on.

I like the top inside rushers better than the top EDGE rushers in this class. The big factor there is Latu's health because, he's simply the best pass rusher in the draft, but he's already retired once. I think Dallas Turner is better suited as an OLB in space.
    I get you and I agree about the Edge too.

It is just that DL seems like such a waste of a 1st round pick when we are set at that position (at least in 2024, probably 2025) and we clearly need at least a starting RT and LG and you can make a better case for Edge, CB and even WR that I would hate it unless they are clear, absolute daylight BPA.