Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hypothetical trade scenario

Considering how well the corners have played this year, if you're EDC would you entertain a trade scenario for Humphrey this off-season?

I can't see him listening to any trade offers for anything less than a high 3rd round pick.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Re: Hypothetical trade scenario

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Considering how well the corners have played this year, if you're EDC would you entertain a trade scenario for Humphrey this off-season?

I can't see him listening to any trade offers for anything less than a high 3rd round pick.

Trade our best cornerback in exchange for an extra third so we can grab another Devin Duvernay or Malik Harrison? Lmao—nooooo—-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

I think Marlon has a potential additional 3-4 years of value at safety eventually if he wants as he ages out of the corner spot.

He's a cornerstone Raven IMHO.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Trade Marlon?

Ya'll are really overestimating Stephens.

Blog Entries

Nope. I wouldn't consider it. That's way too Madden video game

Blog Entries

No

He had that one season he’s punching the ball out left and creating turnovers then it didn’t kind of slow down, that part of his game just dead stopped. Thought that was sorta weird.

He’s been playing hurt and not as effective as he was, but he’s worth a lot more than what you want to trade him for. Some of those guys playing behind him are only on one year deals. Humphrey may still have several good years left, or he’s turning into Jimmy Smith.

Blog Entries

Humphrey will be 28 next season and hopefully healthy. It will be year 8 for him. If you get 10 years from a player that's really good. I do think that money could come into play since the cap number goes from $12.5 to $22.9 next year. That is something that will have to get sorted out since it's expensive the next 3 years

The replace him with who? This isn't serious surely

Blog Entries

No. I think he has lost a step, but he is still head and shoulders above half the league.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post

Hell no should they trade Marlon.

I think as of two weeks ago he was among the least targetd CBS, that says something.

Has he been great this year, no, but he did start out the year injured. Its possible its just lingering.