Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

We Need To Stop Crying About the Offense

They're making due of what they have without Andrews. Zay Flowers made big plays. It's not like Lamar has Tyreek Hill or AJ Brown playing alongside Flowers. OBJ came of missing a season and yet we're 9-3. If you want Lamar to be like Tua or Allen, then draft this guy with size like AJ Brown to match alongside Zay Flowers:

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: We Need To Stop Crying About the Offense

I like the idea of getting a new dynamic returner on a rookie contract but Legette should be getting late first buzz and I don't think we need to invest another FRP there rn

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

5 straight games over 30 points and then a left coast win with 20. they had a rough second half but got the W, no issues here.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I like the idea of getting a new dynamic returner on a rookie contract but Legette should be getting late first buzz and I don't think we need to invest another FRP there rn

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I do think they should look into drafting another maybe day 2 due to 2 of our top 4 guys being on one year deals...and the third going into his final year of his deal, but first round IMHO should be ideally an OT.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Once we start hitting the deep passing game everything else will open back up. Teams are seeing on tape that we have trouble with that and playing the run game/short routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Once we start hitting the deep passing game everything else will open back up. Teams are seeing on tape that we have trouble with that and playing the run game/short routes.
    From a scheme stand point they are not properly setting up any deep or play action pass plays.

They clearly have speed with Flowers, Agholor and Bateman to do it.

Rod Woodson was banging on this few games ago on the radio bashing Monken for not setting up yet they kept throwing deep and missing every throw.

Sure some of it is on Lamar and the WR, but they need to establish some play action once in a while and teams will have to start defending it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    5 straight games over 30 points and then a left coast win with 20. they had a rough second half but got the W, no issues here.
    Don't want to sound negative, especially @ 9 - 3 atop the AFC, but there is still an uneasy feeling Ravens fans have. That's because we let three games slip through our fingers, and if not for an outstanding defensive effort, last night could have been the 4th. It may be an illusion, but it appears that we leave points on-the-field instead of on the scoreboard... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Don't want to sound negative, especially @ 9 - 3 atop the AFC, but there is still an uneasy feeling Ravens fans have. That's because we let three games slip through our fingers, and if not for an outstanding defensive effort, last night could have been the 4th. It may be an illusion, but it appears that we leave points on-the-field instead of on the scoreboard... Bc
    Ravens D forced 4 turnovers and they scored a total of 3 points off all of them.

When have you ever seen that before in the NFL? I cannot recall a game

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Ravens D forced 4 turnovers and they scored a total of 3 points off all of them.

That’s unacceptable. This game should have looked like the Lions and Seahawks games.

This team lacks total team consistency , why cant both the offense and defense have a good game? one game the defense has 3-4 takeaways and the offense can barley score points, then another game the offense puts up 24 on the number 1 defense and then the defense gets diced up by high ankle broken shoulder watson

And that's against a Chargers defense that ranks 24th in points allowed per game and 32nd in total defense. There's no way this game should have come down to the last two minutes. Getting the road win is good enough for now, but playing like this isn't going to cut it in January.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    And that's against a Chargers defense that ranks 24th in points allowed per game and 32nd in total defense. There's no way this game should have come down to the last two minutes. Getting the road win is good enough for now, but playing like this isn't going to cut it in January.
    Yup.