Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Compare Clowney getting what he has gotten done on the his salary vs. Von Miller...
    Lawd

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Can we exercise his 5th year option now? LOL, I agree with all the accolades Hamilton has been getting, and (crazy as it seems) I believe he will get even better with more experience. This is the kind of player you negotiate with early because you don't want to see him go.

As an aside : can we give EDC and Co. credit as our last three 1st round draft choices [made in 2022 (2x) and 2023] were Hamilton, Linderbaum, and Zay Flowers

... Bc
    Given where he was drafted and that he'll be an All-Pro (pro-Bowler at worst) by the time the Ravens get to exercise the 5th year option, that one is going to be prohibitive, man. Ideal candidate for an early extension.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Clowney is well on track to beat his all time NFL high of 9.5 sacks in a season, at age 30.

If he shows no signs of slowing down he would be priority re-acquisition at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He deserves a longer term offer. Sometimes guys just need to be in the right culture to bring out their best. This signing along with bringing in Van Noy and Darby were brilliant moves by DeCosta.

Canít forget the Roquon impact as well. He just elevates guys. Clowney said heís never played with anyone like him

4. Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    He deserves a longer term offer. Sometimes guys just need to be in the right culture to bring out their best. This signing along with bringing in Van Noy and Darby were brilliant moves by DeCosta.

Can’t forget the Roquon impact as well. He just elevates guys. Clowney said he’s never played with anyone like him

^^100^^ this.

5. Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Queen , Roquan and Hamilton are all big disrupters out there.
    How could you forget the guy with 10 sacks, Madubuike? He's killing it! What makes his disruptive play even more impressive is that he's doing it from the interior line!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hmm, seems to have become a...

Ghost Town. Where'd they all go? LOL... Bc
    I made thread saying I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I think he's gotten up there to be in consideration as the defenses best player with Roquan. Every week, he's all over the damn field, should be all-pro...I don't know any safety playing at the level he's at right now. Incredible player.
    100%, lesson for all that they should not label players a bust during their rookie season.

We all should be ecstatic the Ravens got KH with the 14th pick. He's having an outstanding season and looks to be a cornerstone.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

I have been telling my friends about him and I was trying to think of the best comparison for him. I was thinking a DPOY worthy Tyrann Mathieu who just so happens to be over 6'4. What does everyone else think a good comparison and ceiling is for Hamilton?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    100%, lesson for all that they should not label players a bust during their rookie season.

We all should be ecstatic the Ravens got KH with the 14th pick. He's having an outstanding season and looks to be a cornerstone.
    I never got why people didn't like it to begin with other than the position. He was widely considered a top 5 talent going into the draft. Made no sense that he dropped to 14 but it's our gain. They have a real Lewis/Reed thing going on here now with Ro and Kyle for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    I have been telling my friends about him and I was trying to think of the best comparison for him. I was thinking a DPOY worthy Tyrann Mathieu who just so happens to be over 6'4. What does everyone else think a good comparison and ceiling is for Hamilton?
    His style of play and physicality and do it all nature remind me of Polamalu tbh. Especially when he's playing around the LOS. The sacks, the deflection to a pick, etc., all things you saw Troy doing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    Peak Kam Chancellor maybe?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I made thread saying I was wrong
    Good for you, PGC85, but don't sweat it. We all make mistakes about draft choices, FAs, coaches, GMs, etc. Welcome to the club... Bc