Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Hamilton is just getting started IMO, he's going to get even better than this

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Bizarre that a team with Mack, Bosa, James and Samuel Jr was dead last in passing yards and 29th in yards/attempt coming into the Ravens game.
    I saw that they were one of the most blitz heavy teams in the league on 3rd downs which didn't make sense to me considering you had 2 pretty good edge rushers out there. Let the front 4 hunt and play zone on the back end.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Can we exercise his 5th year option now? LOL, I agree with all the accolades Hamilton has been getting, and (crazy as it seems) I believe he will get even better with more experience. This is the kind of player you negotiate with early because you don't want to see him go.

As an aside : can we give EDC and Co. credit as our last three 1st round draft choices [made in 2022 (2x) and 2023] were Hamilton, Linderbaum, and Zay Flowers

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Can we exercise his 5th year option now? LOL, I agree with all the accolades Hamilton has been getting, and (crazy as it seems) I believe he will get even better with more experience. This is the kind of player you negotiate with early because you don't want to see him go.

As an aside : can we give EDC and Co. credit as our last three 1st round draft choices [made in 2022 (2x) and 2023] were Hamilton, Linderbaum, and Zay Flowers

... Bc
    Yeah, where is the E-Wreck thread? LOL...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Yeah, where is the E-Wreck thread? LOL...
    Hmm, seems to have become a...

Ghost Town. Where'd they all go? LOL... Bc

Blog Entries

Chargers fans were giving him props at the game. I was telling them how we coveted Derwin James, and they were like you got a stud in Hamilton now.

Our modern day Adalius Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Bizarre that a team with Mack, Bosa, James and Samuel Jr was dead last in passing yards and 29th in yards/attempt coming into the Ravens game.
    I thought the same thing when they did player intros on TV, man the Chargers have a nice roster for a 4 win team.

ITs clear they are being held back by shitty coaching.

at WR they have Mike Williams, 1st rounder Quentin Johnson,. Keenen allen.
    Decent group of RBS

OL has few decent players

defense has
    Bosa,
    Kahlil mack
    Assant Samuel
    Dervin James
    Erick Kendricks

Never seen an org (Chargers) be snakebitten like that franchise has been and it doesn't matter who the coaches/QB's roster...they are annual good roster but mediocre record that find insane ways to lose every freaking year.

They likely will be going all out to get John's brother next year (along with the Panthers IMHO)...maybe that will help because Jim is similar to John in that if nothing else, he is a culture man.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    The goon on 105.7 (2:00 pm show Laconfora) has trashed Hamilton since they took him. Last time I heard it was about month ago, he was still trashing the pick.

Hamilton has been awesome. Both he and Linder Baum picks have been home runs
    Just give him time. The funniest thing I saw this weekend was him twisting at the Falcons for not at least reach out to Lamar
    The guy spent the better part of 2 years telling everyone how bad Lamar was and now he's twiitting at teams for not reach out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    As much as I'm shocked to have to admit it...so is Clowney. I never wanted him and was convinced he was overrated, but he has played quite well for us this season.
    Yes he has been really good pass rushing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Yes he has been really good pass rushing.
    Compare Clowney getting what he has gotten done on the his salary vs. Von Miller...