Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I remember being mad when we didn't take Derwin James. I hardly noticed him last night. Meanwhile Hamilton was all over the place. Hamilton is what I thought James would be.
    Damn, thats true. Did Derwin even play lastnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm just giving you shit bud
    All good, I was sweating when I clicked on that thread after some of my Lamar takes from the off-season were bumped lmao.

What’s Jason La Canfora’s screen name?

He’s been trying to ram home how bad of a GM Decosta has been, and one of his biggest and worst takes is that Hamilton is not a difference maker and not worth a first round pick (this was as late as the beginning of this season). He just doesn’t let it go.

As recent as this year he was saying Kyle wasn’t a playmaker and not worth the first round pick. Decosta has been worth his weight in gold with the amount of quality depth, great trades, and recent great drafting. He constantly ragged on the Hollywood trade and tries to make it sound like Linderbaum wasn’t worth the pick. LaConfora is freakin horrible and there’s no good reason why he still has a job in this market… He’s just blinded by his hatred of Decosta and the Ravens front office, and has a completely biased view on everything Ravens. He constantly calls Bisciotti “Silent Steve” (as if he’s required to speak), because he doesn’t get involved in anything (and then who went out and personally convinced OBJ to sign)??

If we still had Hollywood, we would have never drafted Zay who’s been a life saver for this offense.

LaConfora sucks. I still listen to radio every so often, but that late afternoon show is the one I NEVER listen to. His whining and slanted takes make that show unlistenable.
    Last edited by cbaywolf; 11-27-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Queen , Roquan and Hamilton are all big disrupters out there.

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    What’s Jason La Canfora’s screen name?

He’s been trying to ram home how bad of a GM Decosta has been, and one of his biggest and worst takes is that Hamilton is not a difference maker and not worth a first round pick (this was as late as the beginning of this season). He just doesn’t let it go.

As recent as this year he was saying Kyle wasn’t a playmaker and not worth the first round pick. Decosta has been worth his weight in gold with the amount of quality depth, great trades, and recent great drafting. He constantly ragged on the Hollywood trade and tries to make it sound like Linderbaum wasn’t worth the pick. LaConfora is freakin horrible and there’s no good reason why he still has a job in this market… He’s just blinded by his hatred of Decosta and the Ravens front office, and has a completely biased view on everything Ravens. He constantly calls Bisciotti “Silent Steve” (as if he’s required to speak), because he doesn’t get involved in anything (and then who went out and personally convinced OBJ to sign)??

If we still had Hollywood, we would have never drafted Zay who’s been a life saver for this offense.

LaConfora sucks. I still listen to radio every so often, but that late afternoon show is the one I NEVER listen to. His whining and slanted takes make that show unlistenable.
    If you've been on this board for any length of time, then you know exactly the kind of fan that LaConfora appeals to. Some men just want to see the world burn...some just want to comment on how the fire isn't hot enough or which location should have been set on fire first.

I'm still shocked that JLC and Nestor haven't teamed up yet and started a radio station called Straight Trolling. Just own it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Queen , Roquan and Hamilton are all big disrupters out there.
    As much as I'm shocked to have to admit it...so is Clowney. I never wanted him and was convinced he was overrated, but he has played quite well for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Damn, that’s true. Did Derwin even play lastnight?
    Familiar story...injuries derailed his trajectory. But yeah, Kyle is doing some things we haven't seen for quite a while at the safety position. His basketball build and babyface conceal the fact that he's out there to wreck shit.

I was very even handed. Wasn't happy when we drafted the kid, but haven't been nearly as hard on him as I Oweh. Of course, Hamilton is playing at an all-pro level.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I saw him in on one play, but that was it. Nothing spectacular, just routine.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    As much as I'm shocked to have to admit it...so is Clowney. I never wanted him and was convinced he was overrated, but he has played quite well for us this season.
    Clowney is well on track to beat his all time NFL high of 9.5 sacks in a season, at age 30.

If he shows no signs of slowing down he would be priority re-acquisition at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James has been to 3 pro bowls and is a 2x All Pro. James is a stud. Staley is an atrocious coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch11 View Post
    James has been to 3 pro bowls and is a 2x All Pro. James is a stud. Staley is an atrocious coach.
    Bizarre that a team with Mack, Bosa, James and Samuel Jr was dead last in passing yards and 29th in yards/attempt coming into the Ravens game.