Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

I really want to bump the Hamilton thread where half the board was shitting on him calling him a bust and a never will be after 3 games last year, but I don't want Greg to get mad at me. Someone else do it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I really want to bump the Hamilton thread where half the board was shitting on him calling him a bust and a never will be after 3 games last year, but I don't want Greg to get mad at me. Someone else do it.
    Did it actually take 3 games? Didn't some talk start in preseason?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    If it comes down to a choice between Hamilton and Linderbaum about who gets the money, thatís going to be hard. Itís nice to hit on two first rounders, but keeping both will probably take some work if they keep playing like they are.
    They got another full year before they can start extension conversations and three full years before they are UFA, so, probably wouldn't worry about that yet. A lot can happen and our roster is going to look a lot different at that time.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Remember people posting the video of him getting beat in practice by that slot WR we brought in from Alabama?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Yeah, probably. I just remember it being at a fever pitch after the Dolphins game, which was like, the 3rd game of his career lol

don't think he's ever played that bad since.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

I won't bump the thread but I will find some takes.

Won't give names directly but I will allude to them, like this one from a poster who's name rhymes with Ted Chromeo.

I'm not writing the kid off.

I just didn't see Hamilton as a 14th overall type of prospect. Hamilton was the #2 FS on my board behind Dax Hill who i considered a late 1st round prospect. I would have wanted to trade down because Garrett Wilson was off the board (and scuttlebutt after the drafts suggest that Wilson might have been the Ravens target).

I can't find my exact draft board but probably would have taken – Trevor Penning at 14 and traded down to target Trent McDuffie, Jermaine Johnson, Devonte Wyatt, George Karlaftis, Daxton Hill, Christian Watson and Breece Hall all players I had graded higher then Hamilton.
    back on twitter

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I have considered it as well. Damn that hypocrisy thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have considered it as well. Damn that hypocrisy thing.
    Looked back at it and it was an interesting thread. Starts lukewarm on him and then goes south, before collectively deciding he was an integral piece to the defense by late October, lol.
    back on twitter

Looked back at it and it was an interesting thread. Starts lukewarm on him and then goes south, before collectively deciding he was an integral piece to the defense by late October, lol.
    The goon on 105.7 (2:00 pm show Laconfora) has trashed Hamilton since they took him. Last time I heard it was about month ago, he was still trashing the pick.

Hamilton has been awesome. Both he and Linder Baum picks have been home runs

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

On the bumping of threads, it's one thing to bump one thread, it's something else to bump 6 or more of them.

It would be nice if someone crapping on Kyle bumped it themselves to eat a little crow. I chowed down on a big helping myself in 2019 regarding Lamar, who I bagged on hard during and after 2018. I WAS WRONG. It's not too hard to do, especially when it is good for the team I root for.

Can you link the thread or tell me the title I won't bump but I'd like to read

the home opener miami game last year whne he let receivers get behind him is a distant memory. the guy is a playmaker and probabaly the first really good notre dame recruit we have drafted. the colts game where he had the 3 sacks was incredible.