Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Travis Jones was a great pick because they basically got Jordan Davis in Rd 3

I'm tellin ya guys like that aren't common. Jones can pass rush.
    Travis Jones = “We have ‘Jordan Davis’ at home.” Much rather have KHam and Travis Jones than just Jordan Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    This young man. Whew!

Ryan Mink
    @ryanmink

Kyle Hamilton's usage vs. the 49ers is [emoji2962]. (via @NextGenStats)

DT - 1 snap
    ILB - 2 snaps
    EDGE - 6 snaps
    Safety - 9 snaps
    OLB - 14 snaps
    Slot - 15 snaps

12:47 AM · Dec 27, 2023
    Kyle Hamilton is who Isaiah Simmons was supposed to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Kyle Hamilton is who Isaiah Simmons was supposed to be
    Good pull. Wonder what the Ravens could do with Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    It's not the preseason, so you don't have a roster 90-deep. "Resting your starters" is going to a partial thing no matter what. We don't have a full team of backups.

If clinched, your gameday inactives are a) The Franchise, and b) guys with nagging injuries like Hamilton and Ronnie. The rest of the guys you suit up, but use sparingly, giving some extra consideration to older guys. Zeitler, for example, becomes your backup iOL. Pierce plays 15%-20% of the defensive snaps. Play more Gordon and less Edwards and Hill. That kind of thing.
    Yup. 100%

You are looking at Mekari-Simpson-Linderbaum-Cleveland-Faalele as your starting OL with Mustipher coming in at some point, probably. Snoop at QB and a heavy dose of Gordon. Every WR plays but OBJ is on limited reps.

Other than Hamilton, I don't see the Ravens resting many players on defense, just an uptick in snaps for your backups.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

It would be nice to see Hamilton get the MVP. I'm so happy to have this guy on our team. It's extremely rare to have a player this smart, athletic and tough

Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch View Post
    It would be nice to see Hamilton get the MVP. I'm so happy to have this guy on our team. It's extremely rare to have a player this smart, athletic and tough
    The league will end before a safety wins MVP. Maybe at some point he can get DPOY, but even then flashy stats are king.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    You are looking at Mekari-Simpson-Linderbaum-Cleveland-Faalele as your starting OL with Mustipher coming in at some point, probably. Snoop at QB and a heavy dose of Gordon. Every WR plays but OBJ is on limited reps.
    I agree with your overall point, but FYI apparently Mekari was limited yesterday due to concussion issues, and obviously those are tricky things. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ractice-report

IMO he is at least as valuable as the starters and deserving of time off if feasible. Don't know what that means regarding any roster moves for that Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I agree with your overall point, but FYI apparently Mekari was limited yesterday due to concussion issues, and obviously those are tricky things. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ractice-report

IMO he is at least as valuable as the starters and deserving of time off if feasible. Don't know what that means regarding any roster moves for Sunday.
    Yup, saw him walking into the blue tent and the concussion comments. I truly don't know who could play left tackle if he is out and they rest Stanley (which they should)

It is one thing to give some backups game time and another to put Sala (I don't know if he was a left or right tackle in college) or some PS guy out there.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

I just heard Kyle Hamilton won AFC Defensive Player of the Week.