Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDrwuwvq1oc Troy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKmcRKuuqs Kyle *rookie year*

some of these plays nearly identical tbh

btw don't watch #1 on the Polamalu video
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Kyle Hamilton. Stud

Originally Posted by Terpsfan82
    Peak Kam Chancellor maybe?
    Terps, that's high praise indeed. Chancellor was one of the best. One of the many good things about Hamilton is that after having two strong NFL season under his belt, he won't be 23 until March 16, 2024. Imagine being so successful at such a young age. The Ravens are fortunate to have him, as well as a DC who knows how to utilize him... Bc

Based on his build and coverage skills, I think he most resembles Ken Houston. He hasn't quite shown Houston's nose for the ball (yet), but you can see it improving. Houston was also the best INT returner this side of Ed Reed; lots of fun to watch.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

https://omny.fm/shows/inside-access-...n-a-play-maker

This bozo actually said "what would they pay Kyle Hamilton for?" And this was as of Oct 31st of THIS YEAR.

I feel dumber for even listening to this. And shame on Weinman and the host for allowing that dumbass to shout them down.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

This bozo actually said "what would they pay Kyle Hamilton for?" And this was as of Oct 31st of THIS YEAR.

I feel dumber for even listening to this. And shame on Weinman and the host for allowing that dumbass to shout them down.
    I've taken the position at this point that it's simply an act with JLC. He's figured out that the only way to move the needle for a guy like himself is to say the most contrarian or outlandish shit. There are plenty of guys that have done it successfully and reaped millions for doing it. JLCs problem is that he's not funny or likeable and he hardly ever nails anything. He doesn't have any inside info or relationships to lean on either. So the only "fans" he's left with are the kind of folks that are actually just like him. He's not entertaining enough to even "hate-listen" to. The minute I clicked your link and the page opened, I didn't even bother.

Blog Entries

Don't you worry, he's now residing at...

... Bc

Blog Entries

You're right. He's just trolling at this point.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I've taken the position at this point that it's simply an act with JLC. He's figured out that the only way to move the needle for a guy like himself is to say the most contrarian or outlandish shit. There are plenty of guys that have done it successfully and reaped millions for doing it. JLCs problem is that he's not funny or likeable and he hardly ever nails anything. He doesn't have any inside info or relationships to lean on either. So the only "fans" he's left with are the kind of folks that are actually just like him. He's not entertaining enough to even "hate-listen" to. The minute I clicked your link and the page opened, I didn't even bother.
    REACHING TO BE RELEVANT

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Has to be. No way he can truly think that he was a poor selection or that if we did the draft over again and it fell just like it did in 2022 that virtually every single team in the NFL would have ran the card up there for him immediately.

I get last year that people questioned the pick immediately after the draft...I read stuff questioning his athleticism and where he'd play last year after we picked him, but he's proven himself and then some by now...and he's still bitching about it. How can anybody take that guy seriously?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

How can anybody take that guy seriously?
    Clogged toilets are serious. Eventually, the shit goes away like most of his opinions.