Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Peters

Marcus Peters

There, the thread got started. Y'all happy now?

Actually, I just wanted to point out some more evidence of EDC actually knowing what he's doing.

He let Peters walk, who is now being healthy-scratched.
    He opted not to bring back Justin Houston, who was looking completely washed before landing on IR.
    He showed no interest in reuniting with JPP, who just got off the couch this week to play 17 snaps for the Saints.
    He let Calais go, who is still wrecking shit in Atlanta. Hey, you can't win them all. But honestly, based on how well the dline has played overall, it probably was still a good move to go with younger cheaper players.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Re: Marcus Peters

It just might be over for MP, but I'm not against it tbh

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

The biggest reason that Peters is gone, whether it was a good move or not, was because he wanted to punch out Harbaugh in Week 2 last season. That sealed his fate.

If Antonio Pierce is fed up with you, your attitude must be pretty bad. AP is the definition of a players coach. Everybody in the locker room loves that guy.

EDC has done a great job on depth for this team but Peters at 11mm/yr was a no brainer. Peters MO in his last year in Blatimore was to get burned for a TD and then request offensive pass interference.

His behavior in the playoff game was enough to not bring him back. Loose cannon that lost a step who no longer gets picks.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    The biggest reason that Peters is gone, whether it was a good move or not, was because he wanted to punch out Harbaugh in Week 2 last season. That sealed his fate.
    No it isn't. The reason he's gone is because he was bad last year. People push this narrative but the reality is he's just not good anymore

Can he help as WB?

Marcus Peters

Mmmm. I love him but I think the ship has sailed. He doesn’t really fit in with this Roquan Smith era of Ravens football. Roquan will not accept him missing tackles and not giving 100% effort every play. Now if he comes back, and looks like the 2019/2020 Marcus Peters who was actually out there hitting, then maybe it could work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    No it isn't. The reason he's gone is because he was bad last year. People push this narrative but the reality is he's just not good anymore
    Yup.

Peters was great for a few years with us, but he's not that player anymore.

The combination of losing a step AND being a head case is lethal to a career.

If you run into assholes everywhere you go then maybe you’re the asshole.

I think you guys are talking ill of Peters prematurely.

I certainly view there being a non-zero chance he's back in purple after getting free of the Raiders stench. That's an average to bad football team in a tough division, that fired their HC, yet another failed Bellichick flunkie.

While we might not like it, I think some of his bad tape this year is not wanting to bust himself up for no good reason. That's a team going nowhere.

When you've been with a first class org like the Ravens, I'm sure he knew BS when he got in there with McDaniels and company.

He make bring some playmaking edge to the CB position for us, coverage wise, if the Ravens chose to reunite.