Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Official Ravens vs. Bye Week Prediction Thread

The Ravens will hire "Blind" Blake Drapeau of the Middle Musquodoboit Muskrats to assist Harbs with call challenges and to help work on the use of time outs during game situations. Sources close to the team have indicated that this is not any type of red flag situation concerning Coach's longevity with the team or any type of criticism. Owner Steve Biscotti issued a short statement last evening after their win over the Chargers expressing confidence in Harbaugh's future ability to extract the red pieces of cloth from his pocket going forward. The hiring of Drapeau "will only help us get better" he explained while indicating that this has been under consideration and was first run up the flag pole last off season.

You missed:

X player that was good 5 years ago get cut. Someone starts thread asking if we should sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    You missed:

X player that was good 5 years ago get cut. Someone starts thread asking if we should sign him.
    Does Peters count?

Everyone got the week off. Bye week wins by default. Harbs fault

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    We should be more concerned about the Steelers and their cupcake schedule. Week 18 is liable to be for the division.
    This!!
    Their schedule is the sub JV team schedule compared to what the Ravens have left.
    Seeing them win the division just based on that wouldn’t surprise me.
    Those dropped passes may REALLY come back to haunt us!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

We just lost Ojabo for the year, during the bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    This!!
    Their schedule is the sub JV team schedule compared to what the Ravens have left.
    Then we just need to kick the ever-loving bloody fucking shit out of those inbred Yinzers the last game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    This!!
    Yes, they are benefitting from finishing 3rd in the division last year and missing the playoffs. No sense in us complaining or worrying about it. We were better than them last year and the schedule reflects that. We are better than them this year too. The Ravens just need to show that in week 18.
    If they run the table and finish 13-4 with Kenny Pickett and we drop 2 of our games, then they deserve to win the division. Parity rules.

Blog Entries

In all seriousness, the Ravens have historically been excellent after the bye week. I remember how dominant they became after the bye week in 2019 for example. Let's get healthy and let the coaches get in the film room and out together the best possible game plan for the remainder of the season. We are going to need it with the gauntlet of opponents we have coming up. It's time to get hot. If we can beat most of the remaining teams who are almost all going to be in the play offs, we will be going into the post season strong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Stanley will get banged up
    Lamar will get the flu
    Zay Flowers will catch 3 bubble screens
    Duvernay will run a jet sweep that loses a yard
    Lamar will have at least 1 fumble
    Bateman will have a 17 yard catch and not get targeted again.

Lol.

But on a serious note: I predict Humphrey comes back, Ojabo or Bowser returns to practice, they bring back Eric Tomlinson and they sign Suh.

Harbaugh said David Ojabo had surgery last week to repair a partially torn ACL. he expects Ojabo to be ready for training game.
    Harbaugh said when Tyus Bowser’s knee calms down, he’ll be out there.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

My opinion on the Steelers game is the Ravens need to stop with the rivalry BS. That’s all they talk about and I sometimes think the players get so jazzed up they eff up like having 7 easy dropped passes It’s 2023 not 1965. There are no real rivalries anymore with free agency and general mobility of players. It’s all just marketing

Blog Entries

Here's what I think

They have to address the left tackle position. Just spent 15 minutes watching Stanley get bull rushed into Lamar over and over, he simply can not anchor.

Do they bite the bullet and put in Mekari?

They have won some games with Stanley at LT but look at the upcoming schedule and D lines they will face. There is no silver bullet but they need a plan for LT

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!