Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 318
  1. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Harbs response on not challenging Agholor completion! Can't believe he actually said this out loud.

    "The Lamar run, I'd say no [we didn't consider challeging]. We could see that one. It did look short to us. The Agholor one, we thought was a first down in all honesty. We thought it was ruled a first down and we thought it was a first down. It wasn't until the next play that we realized it was short."

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk





  2. #38

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Harbs response on not challenging Agholor completion! Can't believe he actually said this out loud.

    "The Lamar run, I'd say no [we didn't consider challeging]. We could see that one. It did look short to us. The Agholor one, we thought was a first down in all honesty. We thought it was ruled a first down and we thought it was a first down. It wasn't until the next play that we realized it was short."

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    I think the officials had conflicting signals on that one





  3. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I think the officials had conflicting signals on that one
    The conflicting down marker was the series when the Chargers had the ball.

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk





  4. #40

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    the whole stadium thought it was a first





  5. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I think the officials had conflicting signals on that one
    Fwiw… the refs in the ravens and eagles game were horrid. I mean just unbelievably bad. Many of calls benefited the ravens, but it’s tough to watch how bad nfl officials have become.





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    13,497

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    The conflicting down marker was the series when the Chargers had the ball.

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    But I think he means one official signaled first down and another spotted it short. That said, you have to be on top of that and challenge.





  7. #43

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Harbaugh does a lot of things right. He's a very good coach. But there are time when his tactical decision making process seems to lack sound judgement. I am not sure if the issue is not having a good grasp of when to take risks and when to consolidate gains. But in other ways, e.g. having the team ready to take the lead, he is great.





  8. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Harbaugh does a lot of things right. He's a very good coach. But there are time when his tactical decision making process seems to lack sound judgement. I am not sure if the issue is not having a good grasp of when to take risks and when to consolidate gains. But in other ways, e.g. having the team ready to take the lead, he is great.
    The challenge call on the “backwards pass” was all his as it was right in front of him. He ain’t changing after almost 20 yrs. That bad challenge could have cost them the game against a better opponent.





  9. #45

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Harbs response on not challenging Agholor completion! Can't believe he actually said this out loud.

    "The Lamar run, I'd say no [we didn't consider challeging]. We could see that one. It did look short to us. The Agholor one, we thought was a first down in all honesty. We thought it was ruled a first down and we thought it was a first down. It wasn't until the next play that we realized it was short."

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    Does he think his excuses make him look better? How are you the head coach and don’t get confirmation of a spot before running your next play?

    And does he think we’re idiots? 4th and 1 plays look a lot different than 1st and 10. We know you’re calling 4th and 1 plays, they’re BAD 4th and 1 plays.





  10. #46

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Harbaugh does a lot of things right. He's a very good coach. But there are time when his tactical decision making process seems to lack sound judgement. I am not sure if the issue is not having a good grasp of when to take risks and when to consolidate gains. But in other ways, e.g. having the team ready to take the lead, he is great.
    Yes I feel like he's great in some areas like almost always having the team ready to play but his in game coaching is really lacking. I feel like we aren't maximizing this team's potential with him





  11. #47

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    We benefited greatly from the poor officiating in this game. Any other crew would have flagged my boy Geno for the hit on Hebert out of bounds. Hell, they flagged the Chargers and took a possible touchdown away from them instead, lol. Also, our special teams bumping into the kicker on that punt, and Stanley absolutely false started on that first Zay TD.

    In a game of inches and an underwhelming offense coaching/play, that lack of proper officiating really helped us tonight.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"





  12. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    193

    Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

    I think the issue was that Harbaugh was calling plays. I have never seen him with a play sheet covering his mouth. Who was he talking too?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->