Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    I donít even think this game, he put Lamar in a lot of spots to succeed. I think you can pinpoint to his third and fourth and short calls as problematic right now.
    There were bursts of big plays that worked, then total abandonment to schemes that played right into the chargers hands. No idea what monken was doing. Granted the oline was not very good, but not much confidence in monken come playoff time.

Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Was Likely hurt in the second half why did they go away from him in the passing game?
    He was playing too well. Had to take him off the field to make the game suspenseful. You saw Mitchell running well right? Well, bring in Justice Hill.

It's like the coaches want to say the overcame adversity or grinded out a win more than they want to say the dominated a team

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    SF will eat this line for breakfast
    I working under the assumption that game being on the road is a loss. Stanley better straighten up during the bye week so Lamar doesnít get killed against the 49ers.

Blog Entries

I donít think Staley outcoached Harbaugh at all.

However, this was one of the worst coaching performances Iíve seen from the Ravens in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The Ravens were lucky it was Staley. Next game itís McVay. Now thatís someone who really would have outcoached Harbaugh today

6. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I donít think Staley outcoached Harbaugh at all.

However, this was one of the worst coaching performances Iíve seen from the Ravens in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would say the motor city meltdown of 05í was this bad, but different circumstances. This game should have been 27-3 at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    There were bursts of big plays that worked, then total abandonment to schemes that played right into the chargers hands. No idea what monken was doing. Granted the oline was not very good, but not much confidence in monken come playoff time.
    I think he gets locked in on his call sheet and doesn't adjust to what is actually happening fast enough. he's obviously a meticulous planner. their opening script is always amazing. but then it goes cold until they hit an explosive

Would say the motor city meltdown of 05í was this bad, but different circumstances. This game should have been 27-3 at the start of the 3rd quarter.
    I mean we still won lol

9. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens were lucky it was Staley. Next game itís McVay. Now thatís someone who really would have outcoached Harbaugh today
    Canít blame Staley for the 4 charger Turnovers. I feel bad for the guy, heíll likely be canned tomorrow. Monken was just abysmal tonite. This is really concerning. Teams like the eagles, even on bad days score 37 points and find a way to win. Monken almost, and it was close, almost found a way to lose a game that was completely and totally dominated by the ravens

Would say the motor city meltdown of 05’ was this bad, but different circumstances. This game should have been 27-3 at the start of the 3rd quarter.
    This game was a copy of the Steelers game except the Ravens got to play against a mediocre coach in Staley instead of (as much as it pains me to say it) a well run Steelers team with Tomlin.

Monken also kept weirdly running players in directions that they didn't have blocking numbers advantages once they got past midfield very weird.

12. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    I think he gets locked in on his call sheet and doesn't adjust to what is actually happening fast enough. he's obviously a meticulous planner. their opening script is always amazing. but then it goes cold until they hit an explosive
    WellÖ I agree and and a good point, but boy will that not work in the playoffs.