Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I can't imagine on 4th and inches taking Lamar Jackson off the field. Like talk about getting too cute. Ugh.
    Insanity…. This team has so much talent, yet even as a casual fan you see the complete lack of execution by Harbaugh and monken.

Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Was Likely hurt in the second half why did they go away from him in the passing game?

I was the OG Monken train conductor before we even hired Roman.

This was the worst game Monken has called for Baltimore. It was really bad. And Harbs picked the only challenge he wouldn't win to throw the red flag. Our non-defensive coaches out thought themselves all day and were saved by the defense and a couple big plays (which they don't always make in these situations). And I'm not one to usually blame coaching, but the struggle today was very much coaching (and awful O Line play). But we won, we've hit the late bye, and we are 9-3. Learn from it and let's go.
    Harbs needs a faster communications link with those Assistants in position to view replays + NBC was F'n SLOW in racking up replays.
    Never too old for a happy childhood!

Blog Entries

And the thing was, Monken started off okay. The slants were hitting. But then taking Lamar off the field, the screen to Zay on 3rd and 1 that nearly got picked. The Jet sweep to Duvernay. Going to the long developing pass play at inopportune times. Didn't they run Hill on a 4th and short too or was that a 3rd and short? Then, late in the game, it was clear the Chargers defense began sitting on the slant routes and Monken had no adjustment.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He made Brandon Staley look competent. That takes doing.
    What are you possibly watching? His team was not prepared physically at all for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Insanity…. This team has so much talent, yet even as a casual fan you see the complete lack of execution by Harbaugh and monken.
    Monken has been very good overall this season IMO. I'm still pro Monken, but I can acknowledge this game was a low water mark.

Blog Entries

Monken has been very good overall this season IMO. I'm still pro Monken, but I can acknowledge this game was a low water mark.
    How mature of you. Lol. Perhaps, I could learn something from you.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

8. Re: Harbaugh outcoach by Staley

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Harbs needs a faster communications link with those Assistants in position to view replays + NBC was F'n SLOW in racking up replays.
    I think they ran hurry up 2-3 x’s on the horrific line judge spots. Quite frankly, the female LJ was as bad as Monkens play calling tonite. The LJ has basically 2 Jobs, watch for false starts/offsides (which she missed a bunch) and watch where to spot the ball. She was abysmal

I don’t even think this game, he put Lamar in a lot of spots to succeed. I think you can pinpoint to his third and fourth and short calls as problematic right now.

I want to see what harbs/monken do when young/bosa goes against this line

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    I don’t even think this game, he put Lamar in a lot of spots to succeed. I think you can pinpoint to his third and fourth and short calls as problematic right now.
    I'm sick of the screens on second and long personally. Slants were money all H1 and they just got erased from the game plan H2. I wonder if the Chargers adjusted I need to watch less casually to get that answer but like, doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobellythrower View Post
    I want to see what harbs/monken do when young/bosa goes against this line
    SF will eat this line for breakfast