Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 93

Thread: Next up: Rams

  1. Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Yea that would be an idea situation, beat the Chargers in LA, than stay there for a couple weeks before flying home to play the LA Rams in Baltimore, sure makes good sense to me, not sure why there Ravens didn’t figure that out
    That went over your head. He was implying if the Rams game was in LA, the Ravens could just stay out there for 2 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk





  2. #14

    Re: Next up: Rams

    They played well against the Browns and are right in the thick of things. Gotta be ready with a great gameplan against a good coach





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    4,700

    Re: Next up: Rams

    We need to get our passing attack/protections on point. Looking at the team statistics, that seems to be the weakness of our upcoming opponents. Defensively, got to get the run D going.





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17,923
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Ravens 7.5 point favorite





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    37,434
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    They played well against the Browns and are right in the thick of things. Gotta be ready with a great gameplan against a good coach
    No doubt, but the Ravens will be rested (and hopefully healed), playing at home, and have the better team. That doesn't guarantee victory, but it sure puts the odds in the Ravens favor... Bc





  6. #18

    Re: Next up: Rams

    The Rams are travelling cross country for an early game. They're fighting for a playoff position still. We had time to rest and heal, plan for the backstretch.

    Unlike others I'm not going to worry much whether we win by one point or twenty. Just as long as we come out of the game with a win and healthy.





  7. #19

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Hoping the bye week gives Stanley so much needed rest to get that knee stronger for the stretch run. He hasn't been right all year and it shows. Also hoping Zay and Lamar get that deep ball chemistry going. While the rest of the schedule does look daunting I actually feel good about our chances to wither the adversity that will surely come. Just need to take it one week at a time.

    Puka left the game with a rib injury. Something to monitor during the week.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer





  8. #20

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    That went over your head. He was implying if the Rams game was in LA, the Ravens could just stay out there for 2 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    Hmm. I'm giving both the OP and one eyed bird credit for sarcasm here, because the alternative is kind of absurd:

    - No team would ever ask the players and coaches to spend 15-16 days sitting in a hotel room on the other side of the country, rather then spending their one bye week of the season at home with their families;
    - The players would absolutely stage a revolt if a team was actually dumb enough to do this.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    6,736

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Hoping the bye week gives Stanley so much needed rest to get that knee stronger for the stretch run. He hasn't been right all year and it shows. Also hoping Zay and Lamar get that deep ball chemistry going. While the rest of the schedule does look daunting I actually feel good about our chances to wither the adversity that will surely come. Just need to take it one week at a time.

    Puka left the game with a rib injury. Something to monitor during the week.
    I thought it would be, then he came back in and looked great, like nothing happened. Whatever magic candy they gave him in the locker room must have been some good stuff.

    I think we usually match up well against the Rams and McVay. Their SB team eeked out a 1 point game 2 seasons ago when our offense couldn't do shit. I like the fact that they are coming in confident for a cross country road game. Also think Odell will want to show out against his former team.

    Puka is gonna be a great test for our defense and McVay is going to call a gameplan that gets the ball out of Stafford's hand as quickly as possible. Tackling and limiting huge YAC will be the determining factor.
    Last edited by Rygar64; 12-04-2023 at 04:16 PM. Reason: wrong name





  10. #22

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I thought it would be, then he came back in and looked great, like nothing happened. Whatever magic candy they gave him in the locker room must have been some good stuff.

    I think we usually match up well against the Rams and Staley. Their SB team eeked out a 1 point game 2 seasons ago when our offense couldn't do shit. I like the fact that they are coming in confident for a cross country road game. Also think Odell will want to show out against his former team.

    Puka is gonna be a great test for our defense and McVay is going to call a gameplan that gets the ball out of Stafford's hand as quickly as possible. Tackling and limiting huge YAC will be the determining factor.
    Lots of good points. I thought the last game played between the two teams was the 45-6 beatdown in 2019, but with them having won the last one that will no longer give them added motivation. Should be a good game. I could see it go similar to the Chargers game





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wayne Manor, Gotham
    Posts
    48,169
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Ravens 7.5 point favorite
    Sounds about right. McVay though is a hell of a coach. That team is about a couple of stars, some awesome rookies and 90% JAGs. McVay has them playing way way above their head and he has a new baby so he's really getting no sleep. I saw when he son was born the Rams listed him as a player transaction. Very cool.





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    9,259
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Next up: Rams

    Maybe I am a nervous Nelly, but I am a little worried about the Rams game. Just have a bad feeling that it could be a lot closer than we think it will be. I hope my gut is wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->