Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next up: Rams

Next up: Rams

Would have been nice if we got to just stay in Los Angeles but nope! Going back home for this one to take on a team coming off a blowout win.

#1 Seed protect it!
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

2. Re: Next up: Rams

They have a bye next week.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

3. Re: Next up: Rams

Quote Originally Posted by rabidravens View Post
    They have a bye next week.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    I think he is just saying in general the rams are next.

Re: Next up: Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    I think he is just saying in general the rams are next.
    Yes. For those unfamiliar, Harbaugh is pretty great coming off bye weeks.

5. Re: Next up: Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Yes. For those unfamiliar, Harbaugh is pretty great coming off bye weeks.
    They said the same thing with the chiefs and then though got beat this year. We have to stay focused.

It was a sloppy win. I'm hoping this bye came at the right time and we come back ready to play better football the last 5 regular season games.

Yes we are 9-3 and atop the AFC. We're in the final quarter. I see a home win against the Rams.

It's crazy even though we're 9-3 we still haven't put together a really consistent level of play.

Maybe we can get an early Xmas present and ride out the last quarter.

Lamar is 13-3 in December. Just stay healthy and win when it counts.

Would have been nice if we got to just stay in Los Angeles but nope! Going back home for this one to take on a team coming off a blowout win.

#1 Seed protect it!
    I donít expect them to have a blowout win next week against the Browns defense.

It's significant that the Rams get to host the Browns at home before traveling to Baltimore.

Blog Entries

Question Re: Next up: Rams

#1 Seed protect it!
    1 - Going back home due to BYE week OR do you think the Ravens should stay in L.A. for two weeks?
    2 - Yes, the Rams blew out the hapless (2 - 10) Cardinals. Are you so impressed by that? The week before they eked out a one-point win over the Seahawks (the team we blew out 37 - 3). BTW, they lost their prior three games in a row.
    3 - While the Ravens are resting and healing, the Rams will be playing the Browns (12/03).
    4 - We host the Rams in Baltimore (12/10).

So what are your complaints again?... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    1 - Going back home due to BYE week OR do you think the Ravens should stay in L.A. for two weeks?
    2 - Yes, the Rams blew out the hapless (2 - 10) Cardinals. Are you so impressed by that? The week before they eked out a one-point win over the Seahawks (the team we blew out 37 - 3). BTW, they lost their prior three games in a row.
    3 - While the Ravens are resting and healing, the Rams will be playing the Browns (12/03).
    4 - We host the Rams in Baltimore (12/10).

So what are your complaints again?... Bc
    Nothing I said was a complaint BC. Lol

The Rams pretty much suck so expect another nailbiter.

Yea that would be an idea situation, beat the Chargers in LA, than stay there for a couple weeks before flying home to play the LA Rams in Baltimore, sure makes good sense to me, not sure why there Ravens didn’t figure that out

#1 Seed protect it!