Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco to sign with Browns

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Saleh may never even get a chance to coach the team with Rodgers. Rodgers is probably going to pick the next coach of that team. It could even be Hackett. All Rodgers has to do is say he's not certain about coming back next year unless X happens and Woody Johnson will do it.
    Yup.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Browns are 7-3 with the best defense in the NFL. They don't give a shit about the Ravens. They care about making the playoffs and not getting fired. Why are the Ravens always the center of the universe? Teams focus on whoever they play next week and they peek at the standings. They don't care about the Ravens the same way the Ravens don't care about the Browns.
    The Ravens are the center of the universe well because they are the team I root for, I dont give two shits about the Browns.

The Browns are not going anywhere especially in the playoffs with PJ Walker at QB and thats a fact.

Its weird because Joe Flacco has not been relevant since like 2016 like 7 years ago is the point of why it feels weird, like a giant middle finger to the Ravens.

Seeing him in those ugly uniforms will be jarring. Wish him well, but f the Browns

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The Browns aren't the best defense in the NFL lol. They've given up more points than us in 1 less game lmao and are behind 3 other teams too. 26, 38, 31, 24, 28. These are points given up in games by the Browns. Ravens have given up more than 24 one time. We held the #4 ranked offense and #6 in points to 6 just a couple of weeks ago. What a fucking joke of a statement. "Browns the best defense in the NFL". Y'all need to stop pissing yourselves over the Browns my god.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The Browns aren't the best defense in the NFL lol. They've given up more points than us in 1 less game lmao and are behind 3 other teams too. 26, 38, 31, 24, 28. These are points given up in games by the Browns. Ravens have given up more than 24 one time. We held the #4 ranked offense and #6 in points to 6 just a couple of weeks ago. What a fucking joke of a statement. "Browns the best defense in the NFL". Y'all need to stop pissing yourselves over the Browns my god.
    WOW! I must have been dreaming then when the Browns beat the Ravens and all those other teams to get to 7-3. How did they get to 7 wins? With their offense?

Just keep it real. They are a good team and have a very good defense.

Common opponents (Cincy, Pit, Tenn, Indy, Seattle, Arizona) the Browns have given up 14.5 points on average, the Ravens 17.3. That includes three games where the Browns gave up 3 points or less.

Whether their D is better than the Ravens or not... tomato, tomahto. They're both really good defenses. The Browns D gets a lot less help from their offense, that's for sure.

You could definitely make a case for the Browns D being the best in the NFL. And wherever you rank them, they are a really good defense with the best defensive player in the game. Nothing wrong with admitting they are a stacked defense. (Although I think the national media is way too impressed with the way they slowed down the Steelers "juggernaut" yesterday.)
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Check down Joe is back. That’s basically what DTR did today. Surprisingly that oline is holding up with all their injuries. We know Joe need strong protection
    Joe has a much stronger arm then DTR and proven success in the pass. I still don't believe that Joe's signing will help the Browns.

When we just played them their defense took over and ours folded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    When we just played them their defense took over and ours folded.
    That's true but before the game nobody gave them a chance.... And we should only want to focused on them and I'm not saying that they're not going to be difficult out but it was what it was

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Signing Joe makes perfect sense. He knows AFC North and knows the Ravens. So he either is a total bust at this stage of his career or plays out of his mind with the idea this is the last hurrah for him. Browns took a major chance but they are getting a very seasoned QB who may play to greatness again...50/50 roll of the dice...boom or bust. I certainly do not like the idea of a locked and loaded Flacco at the end of the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Watson came close…
    Don off the top rope! ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    This feels just like The Browns wanting to give the Ravens giant middle finger.

Of all the QBS available, they setting on Flacco out of nowhere? Maybe Joe has the best resume but it just seems like a dick move by the Browns

Wentz
    Matt Ryan
    Colt Mccoy
    Nick Foles
    Will Grier
    Trace Mcsorely
    Matt Barkley
    Wentz is a Ram.

Matt Ryan is washed and done. He looked worse than Flacco last year on a better team (one that could pass block).

McCoy? I'd take Flacco.

Nick Foles? He's looked washed and done for a while.

Will Grier? LOL!

Trace McSorley? LOL!

Matt Barkley? LOL!

IF any of these guys are better than Flacco it isn't by much. Some of them aren't even close.
    Last edited by Greg; 11-20-2023 at 02:58 PM.