Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco to sign with Browns

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    This feels just like The Browns wanting to give the Ravens giant middle finger.

Of all the QBS available, they setting on Flacco out of nowhere? Maybe Joe has the best resume but it just seems like a dick move by the Browns

Wentz
    Matt Ryan
    Colt Mccoy
    Nick Foles
    Will Grier
    Trace Mcsorely
    Matt Barkley
    If I’m the Browns and in need….out of that list and Joe Flacco I’m taking the guy that knows the AFC North and has had the most success in the AFC North.
    Part dick move?
    Perhaps but also a move that may also be motivating to Flacco as well.
    I’m sure if the Jets were leading their division and Buffalo was on their heels and lost Allen with no better option on the roster Flacco would jump at the opportunity if called as well.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Ah shit. Come January, the league is fucked. Browns Super Bowl incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    If I’m the Browns and in need….out of that list and Joe Flacco I’m taking the guy that knows the AFC North and has had the most success in the AFC North.
    Part dick move?
    Perhaps but also a move that may also be motivating to Flacco as well.
    I’m sure if the Jets were leading their division and Buffalo was on their heels and lost Allen with no better option on the roster Flacco would jump at the opportunity if called as well.
    Yeah I agree I guess but thats because we all love Flacco. I would think Foles who has probably had the most recent success would have made most sense.

How the Jets let Flacco go and never gave him a call after Rogers went down is nuts, their head coach who I thought was going to be good, seems like an idiot.

Wilson is never going to be a good QB in my opinion, they would have been better with flacco

Blog Entries

Saleh is an idiot when it comes to QB. Tying that franchise to that sinking rock Wilson is beyond moronic. Joe Flacco was right. He is better than Wilson by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If Flacco were still able to play he'd have been on the Jets, a team that knows him and has seen him up close, weeks ago.

Are we really referencing Week 1 well over a year ago where it too Joe 59 passes to get to 309 yards as some indicator that the guy is still any good? What are we doing here guys?

I hope the Ravens do play them in the postseason. They needed a literal perfect half from their QB to beat us by 2 points. They aren't getting that from Joe Flacco in 2023.
    I think the Jets OL being among the worst in the league may have factored into not signing Flacco. I can’t see how Flacco isn’t the better passer over Zach Wilson right now, but he wouldn’t last long with the Jets OL blocking for him.

Flacco returning to the Jets risked fracturing the locker room. Since Flacco was a known quantity his arrival immediately creates a Flacco faction.

By contrast, if the had Jets acquired someone like Brissett then it might have taken some time for his teammates to know him and evaluate him. That interim/discovery period might have been just long enough for Zach Wilson to get rolling (in an ideal world).

By going all-in on Wilson the Jets brain trust forced their players to commit to Wilson's development. Fight or die. No escape. No Gandalf on his white horse at daybreak.

The Jets opted not to hedge.

They are dying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Saleh is an idiot when it comes to QB. Tying that franchise to that sinking rock Wilson is beyond moronic. Joe Flacco was right. He is better than Wilson by a mile.
    Saleh may never even get a chance to coach the team with Rodgers. Rodgers is probably going to pick the next coach of that team. It could even be Hackett. All Rodgers has to do is say he's not certain about coming back next year unless X happens and Woody Johnson will do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    This feels just like The Browns wanting to give the Ravens giant middle finger.

Of all the QBS available, they setting on Flacco out of nowhere? Maybe Joe has the best resume but it just seems like a dick move by the Browns

Wentz
    Matt Ryan
    Colt Mccoy
    Nick Foles
    Will Grier
    Trace Mcsorely
    Matt Barkley
    The Browns are 7-3 with the best defense in the NFL. They don't give a shit about the Ravens. They care about making the playoffs and not getting fired. Why are the Ravens always the center of the universe? Teams focus on whoever they play next week and they peek at the standings. They don't care about the Ravens the same way the Ravens don't care about the Browns.

Just remember the Jets put all their eggs in one basket when they signed Rogers. Who thought he would go out in the first game?

Joe has a better chance of playing on a contender in Cleveland than with the Jets now. The Browns have a great D, very good OL, good RBs and WR/TE group, and even a good overall ST unit. Right now they have a very good chance of making the playoffs.

It just takes one bad performance and I can Joe sliding into the starting QB for the Browns. Congrats and good luck Joe. Just not against us in January.

I wonder what Dundalk Yo thinks

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I hope he takes their money and never plays a snap
    Watson came close…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Ah shit. Come January, the league is fucked. Browns Super Bowl incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Odds are against that, but D keeps them in every game. If they are following the Biscuit Rule lol, just get to the dance and anything can happen.